professorlight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• professorlight, Of course!

I just meant the first six I caught/was gifted. ^^ BTW, when your Spewpa evolves, let me know what pattern you got. ;3
    professorlight, Sabrina...I might steal that. >_> I love it.

My first team of 6 was: Froakie, Scatterbug, Pikachu, Litleo (♀), Charmander, and Torchic. Super Fire heavy, they got the job done though.
    professorlight, ...aww...sorry, didn't know.
    At the very least, I am grateful that you do take some time to be around here. It's better than nothing.
    professorlight, So cute! I had a female Scatterbug too! Named her Pixel.
    Not sure about the PSS, haven't really explored it yet. So far I've just clicked the button that gets me online and now I have a list of Passersby.
    professorlight, aww. ;(
    But you always seem to have time to come here and visit all your wonderful friends! At the very least, that is some spare time.
    professorlight, a lot of assignments due all at once or something? And it's eating into your spare time?
    I know the feel, and it's no fun. I do hope everything goes well! Believe in me who believes in you.
    professorlight, I agree. Matthew Taranto is a comedic genius and I have always had tons of respect for the guy.

On a different note, how've you been lately? I know we've been busy with our respective lives and I'm wondering if there's anything new with you.
    professorlight, When you get the game, tell me your first six Pokemon!
    professorlight, Not as much as I liked Frogadier or Braixen. :\ I haven't been too enamored with the starters for the last couple gens. But so far they're giving us 1st gen starters, with an event for a 3rd gen starter and a rumor of another event for a 2nd gen starter. Can't really complain. ^^ I also don't mind there being fewer new Pokemon this gen, because I hope this franchise continues a long time, and the total amount of Pokemon would be ridiculous if they continued at the rate they were. I love how much they're incorporated old gens too. Feels like this game is really...complete. Everything coming together. I'm really excited. ^^
    professorlight, I wasn't really sure I was going to care about megas but the more that are discovered the more I'm interested. I'm not sure I'll fully evolve my starter. Vivillon's different patterns are cool. I like Klefki, Phantump, Noibat, Avalugg, and I'm interested to see more of the Pumpkaboo line (animations and such). Overall, I think I'm going to enjoy the game and my ending team may surprise me. ^^ Can't wait to see what you customize your trainer to look like!
    professorlight, I like more X exclusives (Xerneas, Mewtwo X, Charizard X). I think people would be more willing to trade a Skrelp than any of those.

Also, I haven't picked a team yet, you? And why are you waiting till the 15th to get the game? Hoping to avoid the crowd?
    professorlight, T'would be kickass to trade with you m'dear. Dragalge is awesome.
    professorlight, Pre-ordered X through Amazon about a week ago. Getting it on the 14th (which I'm totally cool with Q_Q). You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back