D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...I found the paralogue where I'm allowed to use 30 people.
    ...WELLLLLLL, time to go grind the bonus box teams to get OP dudes
    DNA, Last year's V-Day I made him a giant Heart shaped pillow. It is about 18 inches tall by 24 wide, The thing's big enough for two to use. I made it out of fleece and out our favorite colours. On one side I added a cat pattern, and the other side I added a husky pattern. He hasn't slept a night not using it and says it's the best pillow he ever had.
    DNA, Usually cute stuff. excluding the plushies I made to sell at that convention they were all gifts for my boyfriend. That's actually how i started making them, giving them as gifts. :p
    DNA,

I've just never been asked to make any other ones before.

And I think I made the body too straight and thin, it was like a string.
    DNA,

So far the ones I've made have been cats, dogs, and ponies. I gave up on a snake plushie for a friend's birthday because everyone was telling me it looked like a green sperm.
    DNA,

I get things done on time, I just wait until I only have just enough time if i make no errors. And rush. I almost had no stock at a convention I went to a bit ago, I didn't finish the plushes so I missed the entire first day because I was in the hotel room sewing.
    DNA,

I'm about as bad as it gets with procrastinating. Except with applications. I only procrastinate on those if i have no money for bus fare to get to interviews. =x
    DNA,

Nothing much really other than games, drawing, and a whole lotta job applications.

How about you?
    DNA,
    It did have a long life. I used to have a blue version with Alzheimer's. It would only remember the file about one every 3 tries.

Yeah, it's basically the same thing that happened to your computer. I thought i was buying a red version, loaded it up and was confused why Ho-Oh was on the title screen. For the longest time i thought Charizard was on the cold casing because of that.
    DNA,
    It did have a long life. I used to have a blue version with Alzheimer's. It would only remember the file about one every 3 tries.

Yeah, it's basically the same thing that happened to your computer. I thought i was buying a red version, loaded it up and was confused why Ho-Oh was on the title screen. For the longest time i thought Charizard was on the cold casing because of that.
    In case you might have wondered: Red Pokémon 3DS get! Managed to talk my husband into allowing it, so long as I paid for half the system out of my discretionary funds (I paid for half of the original 3DS we got, too, so now its like I paid for one and he paid for the other). Just got it the other day while we were buying appliances for the new house. So shiny and pretty. :3 I think I might have convinced him to get Y along with me too so we can play together.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back