Salamencetrainer34

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salamencetrainer34, yes it does
    Never played SF1 so I can't attest to it. SF2's Wifi is good but everyone has the same folder. SF3's is great because there are so many different strategies that exist.
    Salamencetrainer34, something along those lines, yes
    are you going to stop asking, now?
    Salamencetrainer34, I could, but then I need a good reason to write a dex entry
    which I don't have
    Salamencetrainer34, Nebula Grey theme on BN5DS is my favorite MegaMan track of all time
    Salamencetrainer34, oh, in a row in front of you?
    ...what on earth was I thinking of then
    Salamencetrainer34, oh wait I was thinking about ToadMan's DualSupport ability that revives you once you get deleted at 25% HP.

LifeMelody recovers all teammates w/in range for 25% HP, right? Or does it make them invincible for a round?
    Salamencetrainer34, TwinLiberate? It's kind of a weird ability. She and 1 ally have to be standing at the ends of a row or column of Dark Panels, then she has to successfully liberate it.

When that happens, the entire row/column between the two of them is liberated.

I think there might be a small bug that makes it not work properly. I think there's also another bug that lets you use it w/o Order Points, but I'm not sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back