M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, nothing really. Just waiting for the gaming forum explosion following E3 tomorrow.
    I have been for weeks. The fact that he hasn't blocked me for making him feel paranoid is surprising. :p Just kidding.
    I think I'm just going to have Saul Retford claw his head to ribbons. It may seem a little off, but Saul's dueling talons are sharp enough to cut through diamonds with ease (or so goes my unsaid details of Metalupus's strength).

Also, I've been profile stalking forever, and I finally got some people I actually hate to take notice I've got them blocked so they blocked me too.
    Well, radiation isn't a actual threat in the world the story is set in. Though, I suppose if he were exposed to nuclear energy then he'd die, or he'd die even if thrown into an active volcano.
    MrGatr,

Honestly, the best thing to do would be to re-write the entire character, or just remove the confusing part. I will leave you to guess which is the easiest.

Plot wise, your story sounds interesting, but here's one piece of vital advice that I can give you: be spontaneous. Do not let the reader predict who will live and who will die; be like the author of Game of Thrones and kill off major characters when you feel like it. Go out on a limb, and kill the character the reader feels the deepest, most emotional bond with. You really want to grab the reader, and you want to play with their emotions. At least that is how I would write my story...

Just be spontaneous and unpredictable, and hopefully you can engineer your story the way you want it to go. DO NOT do what the readers want from you; do what you want with YOUR story. If it is good, people will love it, and in return, they will love you. They will be craving another unpredictable story. If they hate it, though, you're just SOL.

I sincerely hope I helped.

Dustin DeVine
    That won't work for this chapter or even the story in general because Doxisite is a recurring antagonist. Even when he appears to be killed, he doesn't stay dead. In fact, the only characters in my arsenal who are roughly a match for Doxisite are 1.) a Zombrong named Ratchet and 2.) a Metalupus named Saul Retford. I'm kind of leaning towards Saul because he's got these insanely sharp steel talons that can slice with almost anything. Ratchet can stomp on Doxisite, but I've already written a part where he only manages to trap the leech under his back hoof.
    That contradicts his character. He himself is the offspring of a creature dubbed the Biohazard Pokemon. His mother is a Biohazard because she is a fully developed colony of microorganisms that can cause all kinds of wicked illnesses.

What I need it a way for him to get killed immediately. I'm thinking about having one character slice his head open with his talon claws, but it would conflict with how Doxisite's skin is supposed to be elastic-like to make attacks like that slide or bounce off him.
    Okay.

Well, I was making serious progress on Biohazard's seventh chapter until the other day when it occured to me that I'd written myself into a proverbial corner because I was going to have a scene where Doxisite actually gets killed temporarily (later on his body regenerates itself and he then flees from his captors). I'm just trying to figure how he'd get killed in the first place because most of the ways I wanted him to don't sound right given his physiology.
    Mmm, Doxisite's highly intelligent. Additionally, his body resists Psychic-type attacks.

Also, aren't you out of school for summer yet?
    Nothing much. I'm just stuck trying to figure out how I'm supposed to have my main characters in Biohazard kill a mutant leech that be physically harmed in any way.

What's up with you?
    MrGatr, Impossible to say because I don't know the rotation. At the moment, it seems pretty bad due to every deck having a non EX attacker.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back