Guts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Some Loser, ...I must do what I was born to do
    and kill the Malaysian Prime Minister
    Some Loser, E-Tele makes instant Beast/Barkion - or Nightmare if I'm so inclined.
    I actually forgot to mention Nightmare. He has the highest ATK of anything in my deck (3400).
    Some Loser, hahahaha, that's possible! But as it stands right now I'm not sure if I could bring myself to really part with my deck. Its whole aim is to deny my opponent everything.

Naturia Beast - Spells
    Naturia Barkion - Traps
    Photon Strike Bounzer - Effects (usually RFP/bounce effects)
    Dark Bribe - Counter Traps, and other things
    Black Horn of Heaven - Special Summons
    Mist Wurm - Indestructible things
    Ultimate Axon Kicker/Stardust Dragon - Destruction effects
    Thought Ruler Archfiend - S/T that target me (not used often), plus LP in a pinch

I was like that today vs Fire Fists when I had Beast out.
    "Tenki"
    "NO" *mill 2*
    "Monster Reborn?"
    "NO" *mill 2*

Heck, even Psychic Commander and Hyper Psychic Blaster are trolls of their own - Commander can get rid of anything up to 1900 ATK (more if I control 2), and HPB LOVES Marshmallon and Spirit Reaper - it's pretty much an auto-win. Plus, his effect is awesome and makes people double take.

"What's he do?"
    "3000 ATK, he pierces, and if I do, I gain life."
    "...ew!"

My deck is beautiful.
    Some Loser, pure Naturia is something I feel like running some day just because of Bamboo Shoot. That thing is dastardly.

Another thing on my want-to-play list is Psycho Gust, since it can use Witch to search and summon Windaar, who can attack, destroy a monster, get Gulldo from the Graveyard, and tune into Hyper Psychic Blaster. And then Gulldo can get something too.

It can't utilize Beast and Barkion, but they're Wind monsters, and I've heard Wind has a lot of fun stuff. Like whatshisface. Tempest. That's the really obvious one but I know there's more.
    Some Loser, just 1, yeah.

And if anything, my deck could technically be considered Psychic-Naturia, since I get Barkion (and Beast) out a lot.

And, on rare occasions, Exterio :D

Yeah, as the tourney ended, they asked me what I was running, since they normally knew me for Pokemon but I went 3-1 in YGO. I said Psychic-Naturia. It's what I tell most people.
    Some Loser, WRONG! I only added Grandsoil in last week, on a recommendation!
    ...it was a damn good recommendation
    Some Loser, I think I posted my results in the YGO thread. If I didn't, tell me to go do so.

My first game against Six Sams was funny. He Maestroked my Barkion, killed it, and got out Grandmaster. I look at my hand and my Graveyard, and think "okay, I can probably do this".

E-Tele, get Witch
    Normal Summon Esper Girl
    Sync for 5, Naturia Beast
    Grandsoil, revive Barkion

when I dropped Grandsoil his jaw dropped
    First time I play in a YGO tournament irl
    Locals, only 11 people, only 4 rounds, Swiss
    My only loss was to Madolches in Round 1

Forgive me, Jake, for I have sinned
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…