D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, I am hoping to although it has already become so out of hand. They whole misunderstanding started because they thought I was Canadia :p And canadian law has no problem with it. Her email that she sent out 'slandered' my mum though so now Union and Legal are involved while I'm less involved in everything now :p

Anyway, on a positive light, I had MUN again yesterday :D I was Thailand, but I had forgot that we were meeting yesterday and since I was in and out of the office all day I was only able to attend the last two hours or so of MUN (which is the best part, the practice debates). I hadn't done my research :p So I had to go off the basics I already knew (we were talking about HIV/AIDS).
    The debate was a blast. I was silent for probably the first 15 minutes while I listened to what everyone else was saying and put together my own opinion. I had mine sort of figured out during this long pause where no one was raising their placard to speak so I started moving my arm forward and since the chair was sitting next to me he was like "Yes? A little farther and a little high!" So I rose it and he called on me to speak and I said whatever junk came to my head for thirty seconds before sitting down.
    You pass notes to other countries around the room to talk secretly while debating. You know, creating alliances and stuff about the topic. Mexico was sending SO many notes and she was right next to me so I had to keep passing them. I was shocked when I found a note adressed to me from India "You're really good at this! I agree with you 100%". I sort of laughed as I replied with a thanks and if they had any suggestions.
    We then moved into an Unmoderated Caucus for Lobbying which is where you go around and talk to any country you want to. I began to put my group together. We focused on Education being the best way to slow down and stop the high rate of HIV/AIDS. After the unmoderated caucus I had a group of 11 countries on my side including China and USA. Once seated I motioned for a moderated caucus on my education topic.
    I swear it was Thailand, someone else, Thailand, someone else, someone else, Thailand, someone else, Thailand
    India and Urkaine complimented me on my debates while Uganda said she didn't like my education plan because it lacked clean needles.
    We had another unmoderated caucus and we wrote up a draft resolution and I had my group sign it :p I won :D Anyway, it was a ton of fun. I get to find out my country for th official debate later this week and I can't wait to learn who I am for the event on the 26
    Who would send out first if Darkrai and Landorus both had 150 on them and they were both poisoned with Virbank in play and they both got knocked when someone passed.
    Who would have thought that dmaster, kawaii_mew and you were all born on the same day? Crazy.

Anyways, have a good one. :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back