Chaos Jackal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ChillBill, True. Still giving him some style points. Doesn't change the fact that he's still an annoying prick.
    Also, my description for DNA in my bio is better than yours.
    ChillBill, I begrudgingly admit that James plays dat werewolf like a baus. He just targeted everyone single one of you guys. Keep him around. Killing him next feasting will draw attention that will be fatal.
    ChillBill, Yeah zoro is really cool he just has a terrible sense of direction. Asura is pretty amazing, and now he can apply armament Haki to it. Also my favorite char is sogeking lol.
    Well I meant they call the reason he was able to ignite "vulcanization" but it's still called the red hawk. Either way definitely top 5 moves. I also like the elephant gatling gun.
    ChillBill, Now online: HW, and 10 other members.
    *5 minutes pass*
    Now online: HW

Forever alone.

I'm actually not that bad as a mod. Mostly because I fear the power I already have as a mod, so I won't be like EP and edit posts for the luls.
    ChillBill, No, I meant mawd as in Moderator, not a moderator position. No, when K_C gets that forum up and running I'll be a head admin.
    Also, do you get any sleep? You were on at 9pm, then now at 3am, so 5 hours elapsed. Greece is GMT +1, iirc, so that's 6 hours ahead of me... Which means...
    9pm is 4am and 3am is 9am your time...

DO YOU EVER SLEEP?!?
    ChillBill, >Gets JsX's permission to do Psypoke's WW20.
    >Meaning that b**** James86134 cannot do it.
    >Rubs it in James' face.
    >???
    >profit
    >Make it rain.
    ChillBill, Yeah, I saw it coming even before it started. Arceus is cursed.
    >Arceus is picked by one of, or the newest member
    >Doesn't last long/contribute
    >Never makes an impact, just lolsies.

Also, I feel like a b***h now.
    I hope CG doesn't get angry with me for having to forfeit the monotype for something that isn't my fault/preventable.
    ChillBill, sure, go for it. I might not give you the answer you're expecting, though.
    ChillBill, it mostly depends on my mood, and right now, I am not in a super-trollish mood - just a moderate one.
    The Dark Kristya is a Deus variant as well, by the way.
    And thank you. I like to toy about on GIMP and make stuff, so most of the time, I do my own stunts. Only reason I used shiny Deoxys-D by Xous was because he was the only one I could find who even drew a shiny Deoxys-D.

And I love doing my own stunts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back