Professor Palutena

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Most of the players that participate in the game know what counters what. And everybody hated Breloom for the fact that you must look at the worst case scenario. Xatu is a good counter to Breloom but if you switch it into Stone Edge it dies which won't happen a lot.
    Yeah but I think the point of the game is to find a good / perfect counter and Mienshao doesn't have many counters. With things like Tornadus you can just put the obvious one. Give us something so we must think more about a counter ike you did with Breloom (Spore + 3 Attacks is rare but it has a limited amount of counters)
    hey, we need to get our UU battle done pretty fast... when's good for you?
    Bippa, my phone died lol, I'll get back on in an hour or so when it's fully charged.

I'll probably be asleep before then though. Yesterday I slept through the entire day and do not feel like doing that again.
    Banks are available by default in all 17 kingdoms, actually...unless you have not beaten the main story yet.
    Bippa, I was planning on surprising you on Skype. Anyway, what's up? I've got access to Internet because of parent's visiting weekend.
    seriously though, give me ideas. My last fakemons I made were a pot of sand and a white fish. :V
    dangit bippa, now I feel like making them again

dangit bippa, now I remember how bad I suck at fakemons

>:[
    i c u viewin my fakmanz thread

I really need to upload and revamp half of those lol. Looking back, they were all so lulsy except for Fricken and Umbrane.
    no, I'm busy watching tv

btw, I dropped Pursuit on Heracross. Really a bad move to be locked into since Chandy and other things you can Pursuit are handled by the rest of the team.
    hey, if you're free right now maybe we could be our tournament battle done?
    In each kingdom, there's a Bank. You can send one, any, or all of your warriors in a kingdom into a bank - the more their combined Wisdom scores are, the greater of an effect it'll have.

You can choose to invest in an area, and pay either $500, $1000, or $2000 to upgrade that area. Depending on the warrior's Wisdom scores and how much money you invest, the place will gain more "exp".

Any given location can go up to level 3, and no higher. On average, if you send in 6 warriors with an average combined Wisdom of...about 65 or so, and pay $2000, that location will go up by 1 full level.

An added perk is that, the more you invest in places, the more locations will appear. All kingdoms have a maximum of 6 places that will appear, including the Bank, and they can all be leveled up in the same way (except the Bank, which never has a level).

What I'd recommend is to max out your Gold Mines first, then that way you can harvest more money to upgrade your other locations. (A level 3 Gold Mine also has a pretty good chance of making Meowth appear, who increases mined gold by 50%, so you will rack up money really fast this way.)

Just keep in mind that when you start a new story episode, everything gets reset. Hope this helps!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back