Aoki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :/ If you didn't post it there, you should go and report it to the PokeCommunity staff. It's out of my hands...
    Dark Zoroark. That's who he means. Sorry, I looked it up after reading your profiles.
    Well it is "Dark (Pokemon)"

I dont remember very well, but it posted the exact same story, the one with the cat, it is an exact copy of your post here.

Tomorrow I can give you a link to it,
    Because I saw a user that posted the exact same story and uses the username "Dark Arcenine"
    Thanks for alerting me! Now I can make my 8000th post really count for something this time around!
    And we'd be instantly dead in a second. Light is that fast. What do you want to talk about?

On a side note, I've been worried that I've been getting on everyone's nerves lately.
    Yes. It's a little like a flaring ribbon coming out of the sun. They explode continually. Try looking it up.
    I agree with you. If anybody did that, they'd get de-modded. Like I said, I hate know-it-alls, and I don't like braggarts any better. I try to be humble. Our humility helps us succeed in the world.

And, another question. What would you do if there was a warning about a solar flare about to come too close for comfort? There'd be radiation for sure. If I was at school when it happened, I'd search for any people who missed it and gather them in the basement.
    How To Become a Contributor Steps
    1. Help around.
    2. That's it. :p

Okay... what would you do if you were modded/banned?

No thanks, I'm going for being a WC Contributor. And oh, you can practice on PO (short for Pokemon Online). Ask [member]Bippa[/member] if you need help. ;)
    Three, two, one... let the race to become the first Contributor begin!

That'll be hard. I tried to get into it, but I'm more creative than competitive. And even though I'd already began a trading thread back then, I'm a total rookie at competitive VG.
    Yeah; sorry about not responding to it sooner. I didn't know how to reply to it. Your comments are amazing, Dark Giratina, and I think that... we should begin a race to see who becomes Contributor first. Just an idea. :)
    Are you planning to be a VG contributor?
    *Lugicrona's ice crystals enlargens, and traps DG*

It's been hot lately. Now I wish Lugicrona was here to cool me off.
    Haha, who you draw cats for is your own business, don't let me intrude. ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back