'Forces of Nature Premium Collection' in July!

would be hilarious if out of 4 coin flips, Thundering Hurricane GX produces zero heads or 1 heads without choice band vs 210HP+ pokemon

• Thundurus-GX - Although I like the atks and the potential 400 dmg and possible w/ Victini (but whose playing it), its still cost for L energy. Magnezone can feed it, but it wasn't good enough. Elixir is rotating and that is a bad thing. 3 Geodudes
  • Tornadus-GX - Okay. Not that Great. Its a fine GX. 3 Geodudes

I think Tornadus-GX could work as a utility attacker for future decks. 50 Damage for two energy and 90+ for three might be mediocre, but it has an alternative weakness and resistance that is pretty splashable for deck building once rotation comes along.

Both seem decent. Thundurus GX attack could make it splashable in thunder decks, and that it accelerates to itself is decent. Although if it did 20/30 plus attached a lightning energy it would be significantly better.

Tornadus seems like an enhanced Yveltal GX. Too bad it wasn't just normal typing because that convenient energy cost could make it a great tech if it were something besides normal.

Yes, the attacks aren't amazing, but the artwork on these 2 cards is some of the best GX art I've seen so far , which once again feeds my theory that the better the artwork on a card is, the less playable the card is. (Theory mainly applies to GX cards.)

Back