'Forces of Nature Premium Collection' in July!

Ah, Europe, the beautiful place where I live, the place where every freaking TCG product gets quartered like there's no tomorrow...

Tornadus might have potential just looking at attack cost and damage of gx attack it resist buzzwole st least.

Wait so Kyogre's art is on the box as a regular card - does this imply we're not getting Kyogre and Groudon-GX? I was so hyped for that, my fave gen :/! I do see a hint of flame in the BG, so maybe it'll be a Prism Star but eh??
We have already revealed the 11 GXs for Celestial Storm so no room for them
  1. Scizor-GX
  2. Salamence-GX
  3. Articuno-GX
  4. Banette-GX
  5. Electrode-GX
  6. Mr. Mime-GX (possibly both of them but Evens are confirmed to be there)
  7. Rayquaza-GX
  8. Stakataka-GX
  9. Altaria-GX
  10. Blaziken-GX

They make an HD image of the US one but the European one is not? Where is the fairness, dude?! I want to see the whole card, man. So that I'll grade them.

Wow these are surprising stong! Effect hidden for just a DCE! And Effect hidden for only 3 (L) Energy! Effect hidden will shake up the meta.

Ok you guys can talk as much trash as you want, but I think Thundurus GX could see some play as a 1 of in some electric decks.

thats about it.

Tohundurus gx attack really sucks. Being a one use attach with such flippy risk, no point getting damage up to 400...

They’re both pretty bad, but Tornadus-GX’s GX attack is looking awesome! I think that might get used, it’s definitely a strong attack.

I think they're trying to compensate for releasing the Zoroark Gx box by making a bunch of terrible box promos.

Really though, Tornadus's GX could be pretty fun!

Thundurus GX is just a beefier Tapu Koko GX without a decent ability and with a terrible GX attack. Also weak to Buzzwole, which is the BDIF atm

Tornadus GX is terrible. 2 for 50 and 3 for possibly only 90 damage is just awful. The GX attack seems like it could be useful, but it's definitely not amazing.

The cards are definitely meant to just look cool to entice kids into buying it.

i really like thundurus. add victory star victini if you get too many tails and you can have a second chance.
if your a gambling, coin flip person, then by all means go for it.

the only thing that hurts any lightning type atm is Buzzwole which is currently BDIF right now.
Give it another 2 years when Buzzwole is gone. if our 2019-2020 format is Ultra Prism-on, then we can look at this card again. but by then there will probably be better lightning type pokemon out there.

i really like thundurus. add victory star victini if you get too many tails and you can have a second chance.
if your a gambling, coin flip person, then by all means go for it.
Actually, I was thinking wild fury with Victini. Might be fun, but I don’t think either of these will be that great.

Back