Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want to be nightkilled? wut
IIRC from the last game, it's always possible a role could do something upon a person's death. Often times these "On Death" abilities are very powerful. They can also be held by mafia as well.

But let's not speculate too much on that. We want to be scumhunting here and not rolehunting.

@Professor_jplap Are you perhaps, trying to get yourself nightkilled by claiming a powerful ability?
Or are you making these statements because you can't be nightkilled by being on the scum team?
Fishing. Claiming is dangerous in this game; y'all know that. Why are you asking him that?

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: TAPU LELE

But let's not speculate too much on that. We want to be scumhunting here and not rolehunting.
Agreed.

Jplap, if you can't think of a response to my lead, then IDK what to say to you, honestly. You've also ignored this:
Now why would you want that eh?
Which is just a simple question, making me think you're either a confused townie or defenseless scum.

Yay, WIFOM :v

@Professor_jplap Are you perhaps, trying to get yourself nightkilled by claiming a powerful ability?
Or are you making these statements because you can't be nightkilled by being on the scum team?

Maybe he is scum and gets some sort of benefit from being lynched. (why else would he be claiming a powerful ability on day 1) OR he is one of those independent factions that does or doesn't exist. He has also yet to answer Gekki's question. So for the time being.

##UNVOTE:
##VERB: Jplap

Lele stop talking about claiming, it's gone from being borderline useful to clogging the thread & making it harder for jplap to respond to the things that really matter

The death ability speculation is good but would Jplap really think of that?
Personally I don’t think so this is only his second game so I doubt he’s figured out the stately of baiting his own lynch for his teams benefit

Which is just a simple question, making me think you're either a confused townie or defenseless scum.
Or perhaps I'm just trying to get him to explain his thinking. :U

Now I used to suffer from "Roles mean everything in scum hunting" too but I have to say, to the people who are directing so much attention to the role side of things, you're being p suspicious to me. :p

IIRC from the last game, it's always possible a role could do something upon a person's death. Often times these "On Death" abilities are very powerful. They can also be held by mafia as well.

I agree with Jabber. This awareness of the fact that rolehunting is bad after just doing that is alarming. Last game it took you some time till you understood why talking about roles so much is dangerous, and instead of learning from that, you repeated rolehunting this game.

I don't want to vote no lynch. I want to know if we're allowed to. No lynch is also useful late game.

All this means is that if Jplap isn’t dead tonight he is probably scum
Why do you think Jplap would be the person the mafians would want dead, just because he claimed having a vaguely powerful ability?

I can understand your poking earlier re: Jplap's role, but why did you feel the need to be really specific on these questions (especially the first)? Because you keep asking questions of jplap, I assume you were expecting a response, and that this wasn't entirely a joke. I'm especially irked by how you would near-definitely get a role-related response to the first question; so why would you ignore the "don't claim" warnings to get information about that?

A note that vote counts will come daily in the future, but the first day tends to be RVS so we're gonna wait until tomorrow before publishing the first one.
A friendly reminder that there is less than 12 hours left to submit for the first certamen. Get a bit of research in and submit some answers so you can get that prize!

Just want to point out that Death is not a direct result of claiming in this game, if you had thought this was the case.
Dangerous doesn't necessarily mean deadly. There are plenty of ways to get screwed over in this game that don't immediately result in death.
We still don't know how "dangerous" claiming is.
NP's made it pretty damn clear that claiming is not a good idea unless you're literally about to die. That makes rolefishing extremely suss.
Lele stop talking about claiming, it's gone from being borderline useful to clogging the thread & making it harder for jplap to respond to the things that really matter
FoS on Gekki if Lele flips scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back