Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know what to do, even though I have played multiple games of mafia.

How can I help make the passiveness less annoying?

Use your advisor. But in general, do one of two:
Say if you agree or disagree on something that has been said and say why.
Say something you think about a certain player.

That’s pretty much all you need to do in Mafia

If you knew this, you should have:
a) Subbed out already.
b) Never signed up in the first place.

If you sign up to play a game then do so. If you can't then don't. A simple as that.

Uh, please don't judge people for their activity like this - that is my job. It is also not true.

DashKing's activity (until very recently) has been entirely fine. He has been doing a great job of balancing school and his activity levels, posting content when he can, which is more than you can say for quite a few other people, and I'm definitely glad he signed up. He just needs to make another substantial post this day and cast a vote, and all is good.

Carry on~

I would also be pretty happy seeing the other side of Mirdo's card for the record. But as of right now, Mirdo is suspicious whereas Samwise' actions has been downright scummy. Additionally we get way more info from Samwise' many interactions. While Mirdo flipping town only really clears SM & myself.

Does anyone have ANY info at all on Mirdo or Pika?

Like, ANYTHING?

I don't care if its from an ability or an item. ANYTHING, even what they ate for breakfast this morning, will help.

I'm frustrated because I have nothing physical to piece together on them.

Seeing how Tyler only posted like that, I'm pretty confident he has specific rule that he has to follow. My best bet is that this is the effect of a Hidden Ability that he have (maybe different from the locked one). It's not uncommon for people to only flip and reveal partial role with some missing abilites.
Just call it a hunch. I am getting a feeling Dusk or Lele will try to be killed next night. I could potentially protect someone, but I'm not sure who....
bbninjas said:
Dang luck! Not only had they killed an innocent - they had killed one of the most trustworthy of their number! Disappointed and downcast, the beachgoers began to prepare for the night ahead...
Does anyone find it odd that bb said that he's one of the most trustworthy...?
I mean, a quick chat with one other member really doesn't signify that much utility to the entire team.

Definitely have to agree, there's a hidden ability here. How many others must there be?

Okay maybe it's time for a soft-claim and to see what can happen from that. It is the only non-public info I have about Mirdo.

N.B. Thanks to AP being the darksider, I can reaffirm my theory that one (and only one) of these four (Mirdo/DFL/Lele/SM) is scum. The reasoning is deduction of night actions which I won't go into any further today.

On night 1 Mirdo and SM had a nighttime interaction. I know this due to my own ability. I don't know any more than this but they did interact that night. Maybe SM doesnt't know, or maybe Mirdo doesn't know, but something went down. And in some kind of web Lele & DFL were also involved with one or more of each other. DFL/Lele/SM can confirm that I'm not bullshitting and that each of them interacted with the others in some way.

Since this interaction (whatever it was), Mirdo has more and more tried to push SM's name. Even when SM has been extremely town on occasion. At this stage it leads me to conclude that Mirdo is the scum element of this four that I alluded to before.

I have other non-public-infos but it is not the right time to reveal them. If we have a doctor in the midst I could really do with some kind of overnight protection here.

Okay maybe it's time for a soft-claim and to see what can happen from that. It is the only non-public info I have about Mirdo.

On night 1 Mirdo and SM had a nighttime interaction. I know this due to my own ability. I don't know any more than this but they did interact that night. Maybe SM doesnt't know, or maybe Mirdo doesn't know, but something went down. And in some kind of web Lele & DFL were also involved with one or more of each other. DFL/Lele/SM can confirm that I'm not bullshitting and that each of them interacted with the others in some way.

Since this interaction (whatever it was), Mirdo has more and more tried to push SM's name. Even when SM has been extremely town on occasion. At this stage it leads me to conclude that Mirdo is the scum element of this four that I alluded to before.

I have other non-public-infos but it is not the right time to reveal them. If we have a doctor in the midst I could really do with some kind of overnight protection here.
I did not act on Tapu Lele ever

Scattered Mind did not act on night 1, as he claims. Therefore, Mirdo acted on SM

However, we did not hear of anything bad that happened to SM after Night 1, that does put negative light on mirdo having an ability with immediate negative affect.

But there was one thing that happened. Di Nuovo was used on DFL. @Dusk Form Lycanroc I will say this - I was not responsible for using Di Nuovo on you.

Maybe, just maybe, did mirdo somehow steal and use Di Nuovo (on the same night) on DFL? Or did multiple people act on him that night?

And same question to you Lele. I assume you got a record of Rainyman's interactions when you subbed in.

@Yog, Your case on me is a very good one but I think you're overthinking it.

This is my first game and there are a few things I've done that I can see why someone could think I'm scum. Like my interactions with SM, my intention was to try to show people that I was town and help a fellow townsman, SM in the process, I mean it's pretty obvious that SM is town as he was injured last night. Instead it just made me look scummy.

As for my claim I don't understand why that raised suspicion me, Nninja penguin recommended me to wait to see if my vote count went above 5 but I was freaking out cus I thought I would get turbo lynched.

In the meantime I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has for me :)

If it wasn't obvious by my prior statement,
Does anyone have ANY info at all on Mirdo or Pika?

Like, ANYTHING?

I don't care if its from an ability or an item. ANYTHING, even what they ate for breakfast this morning, will help.

I'm frustrated because I have nothing physical to piece together on them.
I did not act on mirdo.

I/rainy did act on SM, however.

Also, it might seem suspicious I'm saying this, given my other statement,
Or did multiple people act on him that night?
Because I did act on him. Truth be told, I was going to put "Or did a lot of people act on him that night?", but that would imply I knew a bit more than I currently do. Multiple was the only word I could think of off the top of my mind to avoid implying too many things.

But again, I am not responsible for the Di Nuovo copy used on DFL that night.

@Yog, I clicked your quote to your original post.
I remember you saying this
quakingpunch73 - was watched overnight. Is he one to 'go along with what they say?' a.k.a. mafia but not godfather.
But I'm really not sure what you were ever talking about. Where was it mentioned that he was watched overnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back