'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

For some reason ive been thinking poipole comes with slowbros amnesia attack, i have no idea where i got that from. Are there any other basic pokemon that have that or are coming out with it or ami i just waaay off?

Are there situations where you would want to use eneporter instead of enhanced hammer? I don't see it getting much play at all.
Well, you can harass Zoroark-Lycanroc in Expanded by moving a DCE to a Lycanroc, that ought to be fun.

No Choice Band reprint! Interesting.
What? WHAT? C'MON, PEOPLE! GIVE US OUR BANDS!

I want that Goomy just to mess around and play it in Expanded with 4 Head Ringers...
HWA HWA HWA HWA!
That I should to be added to my Expanded list. Thank you.

Hex Maniac's just too prevalent and accessible in Expanded. If I was going to do something like that, I'd make sure to play a bunch of Fire Pokemon and Lysandre Prism Star to remove the Hex Maniac from play so it can't be used and re-used. You can do the same to all the Energy you hate away as well!

Guys.... WHERE IS EEVEE.

*Ctrl+F"'s on set list page*

*types Eevee*

...Nope...

Eevee not in set...

Sorry, Sylveon, but you cannot be used in this prerelease... :(

^ You'll have to wait for May 4th before you can deny foes Supporter cards at the expense of the opponent using said foe's Supporter by attack effect...

*Ctrl+F"'s on set list page*

*types Eevee*

...Nope...

Eevee not in set...

Sorry, Sylveon, but you cannot be used in this prerelease... :(

^ You'll have to wait for May 4th before you can deny foes Supporter cards at the expense of the opponent using said foe's Supporter by attack effect...

Right... no Wink Wink for me.

But seriously, why not print Eevee? They just printed like 49 alternate-type reprints... why the hate for little, brand new, not a reprint, Eevee.

Right... no Wink Wink for me.

But seriously, why not print Eevee? They just printed like 49 alternate-type reprints... why the hate for little, brand new, not a reprint, Eevee.
Because it is a reprint. It is the exact same as the one in Ultra Prism, except it has different artwork :p

Since Ultra Prism, theme decks have ACTUALLY had a focus. Lycanroc: use dusknoir to get Pokémon on the bench, then hit for high numbers. Alolan exeggutor: if alolan sandslash is UPR and alolan raticate is BUS, then it is probably to attack for free, whilst getting energies in the discard for exeggutor

Cynthia in one deck, Ultra Ball in the other and a decent set of Trainers in each and the decks look OK overall. Really hope they can keep this up and keep printing staples in each theme deck as they go.

Back