Finished Mafia XLVII: The New Era (Fairy Tail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3

It is suspicious that you suggested a discussion about "characters who could potentially be roles" when you knew that the role names were possibly different from canon. That's misleading. Then, why did you feel the need to ask the thread when you could have accessed the wiki? It looks like you were rolefishing.
What do role names have to do with anything? I only really looked at my character's page, but there was too much information on the wiki for my tastes, which made it pretty confusing, and my character having a different last name made even getting to the page in the first place kind of confusing. It would be easier for getting a better idea of who everyone was in the form of a viewer who could easily summarize everything, instead of the information overload given to me by the wiki would make things easier to digest and be easier to understand for me and others who get overwhelmed by the wiki. But, what does Rolefishing have to do with this?

What do role names have to do with anything? I only really looked at my character's page, but there was too much information on the wiki for my tastes, which made it pretty confusing, and my character having a different last name made even getting to the page in the first place kind of confusing. It would be easier for getting a better idea of who everyone was in the form of a viewer who could easily summarize everything, instead of the information overload given to me by the wiki would make things easier to digest and be easier to understand for me and others who get overwhelmed by the wiki. But, what does Rolefishing have to do with this?
It's kind of rolefishing because you have no reason to know what the roles would do anyways. Why do you even need/want to know the names of the roles? That's just distracting from the conversation.

Hello all. Hope thie game is as fun as the last few.

##VOTE: Fiery_Lugia

How can Lugia be fiery? It's a Water type. >:/
GEKKI I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER THAN THIS!!!
##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi
It's kind of rolefishing because you have no reason to know what the roles would do anyways. Why do you even need/want to know the names of the roles? That's just distracting from the conversation.
Now that you've answered the question, do you consider this kind of rolefishing scummy and why?

[QUOTE="NinjaPenguin, post: 2916989, member: 115908" ] Now that you've answered the question, do you consider this kind of rolefishing scummy and why?[/QUOTE]
It's a minor scumtell because it distracts conversation.

But what conversation did it distract? RVS?
It actually ended up starting conversation, but it seems like it was intended to distract RVS. Like I said, it's not a huge scumread. It's just odd because that info is pretty useless, and really the only reason I can see for asking that question is to take attention away from the actual game.

The following Vote Count is true up to Post #50

It takes a majority of 7 to lynch.
In the event of the majority vote isn't achieved, the person with the highest vote will be lynch.
In the unlikely event of a tie, an RNG will be use to decide the lynch candidate.

Players - Votes
NinjaPenguin - 2
bbninjas - 3
Fiery_Lugia - 1
quakingpunch73 - 1
GekkisaiDaiNi - 1

> The Following Players has Voted
@quakingpunch73, @Jadethepokemontrainer, @GekkisaiDaiNi, @bbninjas, @Lord o da rings, @scattered mind, @NinjaPenguin

> The Following Players has yet to Vote
@mordacazir, @FlavorfulPineApl, @The Last Shaymin, @Fiery_Lugia, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

> The Following Player need to 'LIKE' post
#22 or risk being subbed out/modkilled
@Fiery_Lugia

Countdown Timer

It actually ended up starting conversation, but it seems like it was intended to distract RVS. Like I said, it's not a huge scumread. It's just odd because that info is pretty useless, and really the only reason I can see for asking that question is to take attention away from the actual game.
So he's distracted RVS. What exactly did we end up losing out on/why is it a bad thing to end RVS?

Ending RVS isn't a bad thing, but RVS is hella better than Quaking's useless question.
When did I end RVS? If my question generated discussion, how is it useless?

In the event of the majority vote isn't achieved, the person with the highest vote will be lynch.
In the unlikely event of a tie, an RNG will be use to decide the lynch candidate.

Players - Votes
NinjaPenguin - 2
bbninjas - 3
Fiery_Lugia - 1
quakingpunch73 - 1
GekkisaiDaiNi - 1

> The Following Players has Voted
@quakingpunch73, @Jadethepokemontrainer, @GekkisaiDaiNi, @bbninjas, @Lord o da rings, @scattered mind, @NinjaPenguin

> The Following Players has yet to Vote
@mordacazir, @FlavorfulPineApl, @The Last Shaymin, @Fiery_Lugia, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

> The Following Player need to 'LIKE' post
#22 or risk being subbed out/modkilled
@Fiery_Lugia

Countdown Timer
@GM DracLord could you specify who has voted for who in your vote count? The formatting is kind of confusing.

When did I end RVS? If my question generated discussion, how is it useless?
It's useless because there was nothing really to be gained from it. The only reason it generated discussion is because it was scummy. I don't think you ended RVS. I just think you distracted from it for no reason.

Can someone translate fairy tail into english for me please?
like this, for example:

Me Miller
Tell town tomorrow
Complience? Trusted?
Identity, Other Ability

Whos miller?

I can only do this much.

Vote Placed - Players
2 - NinjaPenguin
3 - bbninjas - (4 to Lynch)
1 - Fiery_Lugia
1 - quakingpunch73
1- GekkisaiDaiNi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quakingpunch73 #30 - NinjaPenguin
Jadethepokemontrainer #31 - bbninjas
GekkisaiDaiNi #32 - Fiery_Lugia
bbninjas #33 - NinjaPenguin
Lord o da rings #35 - quakingpunch73
scattered mind #39 - bbninjas
NinjaPenguin #47 - GekkisaiDaiNi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back