Discussion Full Art Tierno

lol must have accidentally clicked that. I have watched it like 15 times at most, usually one or two episodes at a time.

Not when memey
Even more so when relating to memes. Memes are a religion, whether you realize it or not. Memes aren't the same things as jokes. So when you call someone an infidel because, according to your religion, he is your lord and savior, then there's something wrong.

Technically, if it was my religion, then how would it be sacrilegious? Not supporting Tierno might be like murder in Christianity, or women owning a store in Islam. Either way, it's a joke that my friends and I call Tierno our great leader and we *hate* on the people that don't like it. He wasn't an infidel, it was a joke.

You ain't thinking straight my guy! Why make a Full Art Supporter that does something useful when you can make a Full Art of this swag master:
1090269.jpg

First of all, screw the whole meme thing. I mean, look at his face. This man practically invented memes. He doesn't do anything worth a crap, and is meant to be a joke character in Japan. TCPCi, you better get on this.
Somehow, a 17 year old calling a 15 year old a "kid" and then proceeding to drop a heartfelt speech about the complex structure of popular memes is just way too meta for me.

Back