Discussion Full Art Tierno

Waplozes

*Trumpeting Peaks*
We need this card! We have a full art Hau, which does the same thing, and expanded full arts are still being made! How cool would that be?

No

We have FA Hau and Cheren, do we really need another FA "Draw 3" Supporter? No one even plays them.

No

We have FA Hau and Cheren, do we really need another FA "Draw 3" Supporter? No one even plays them.
Tierno is our lord and savior and deserves respect, you infidel! No really it would look really cool. How many full art trainers are actually played?

That’s my point. We already have soooo many full arts that don’t see play, they shouldn’t make another one.

Especially of a lame character who’s best trait is being fat with a bad haircut

It's for the memes, my dude! Did we need a Shauna? No! Do we need a Tierno? Yes! Don't you wonder at all what it would be like to have such a fat, jolly man on a Pokemon card? We won't be getting Santa, so this is as close as we can get.

It's for the memes, my dude! Did we need a Shauna? No! Do we need a Tierno? Yes! Don't you wonder at all what it would be like to have such a fat, jolly man on a Pokemon card? We won't be getting Santa, so this is as close as we can get.

I disagree, we needed a Shauna :). I wouldn't mind seeing a Tierno, and a Trevero while we're at it. Clemont and Cilan also come to mind. All of Ash's Alola companions have had FA's, so why not?

Heh, why don't you create a fake card yourself?

No offense, but I kinda think you don't know what a good meme is

By memes, I don’t mean as a meme. I more mean just as a joke. It’s someth that my friends and I want as a joke, as we say that tierno is the best 3-card draw supporter. Also just the best card. We 4-Of in all our decks. It would be cool to see one though for real.

Last edited:
It’s fine. This was just kind of a joke post. However, I do sincerely hope all characters that have some importance get full arts. Pokémon breeder was kind of random, but I can look past it. But yeah, Tierno would be cool.

I just like pretty pictures, and the original Tierno is really dull?? Plop the official art in front of a background? Boring! Pretty the boy up!! Give him dynamic dancing posy stuffs!! :) Let him dance like he never had a chance... (Which he probably doesnt oops)

Miror B's estranged son definitely deserved a full art. He's the only good rival of the last 3 generations.

Back