Finished Kingdoms VII - Game Over - TheAnticipationEevee Wins!

I think he's got an awesome design, he's weird but I can see what they were trying to do and the RL influence in making him. Though I admit he's one who's name often escapes me, that's true of most mon past gen 3.

Carnivine goes to sm because bb doesn't have that much money.

DAY 2 - The Terrible Twos

Doubles sounds like fun today, doesn't it? All battles today must be done in a 2v2 format. Please use the Doubles Custom Game tier to do battle.

In addition to the normal win/lose rewards, all players will lose two Pokemon to their opponent today, regardless of if you win or lose. This means that you could potentially lose 3 Pokemon per battle today. The winner picks the Pokemon to steal first, and the loser cannot steal back any of their Pokemon the winner has picked.

ex. If I win against Celever, I can take his Jolteon and his Pineco. He can't take them back until we battle again, but he can take any 2 of the Pokemon I took in battle.

Everyone can issue 2 challenges, and a player may only be challenged twice.

200 gold per battle today, regardless of outcome.

If you have 2 lives at the start of the day (Blakers and mirdo), you may decline any challenges directed to you without penalty.

You should all have received a special event Smeargle, with a randomized ability, randomized moves and randomized nature. Smeargle can learn other moves, provided it is Sketched in battle. Additionally, because of species clause, you cannot take another player's Smeargle.

Day 2 will end Wednesday, March 29 at 11am PST.

Well... Can't say I'm a fan of this one. Anything we worked to put ranks into can't be used because we'll lose it regardless.

I, Emperor Keeper, declare war upon @double o squirtle!
I, Emperor Keeper, declare war upon @Vracken!

But your opponents do not know which of them have ranks :p (Although a logical guess would most likely steal the ranked ones)..

---

I personally don't like this twist but I see a lot of strategy here so thanks for adding another element into this game PP :p

Back