Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Winter Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 3 Eviction - Results
Well it's 9PM, which means it's time to reveal the results of the Eviction Ceremony. Well can I say I'm surprised this time? The votes were tied whenever the amount of votes were even, but the last vote solidified it. It's been made very clear that this week definitely divided the house. The initial result of this eviction was a tie. 3-3 and it was split. However, of course, the HOH is to break the tie in these situations, and so he did. So by a final vote of 4-3...

@EeveeTheFishey you have been evicted from Big Brother: Pokébeach Edition... you are the second jury member of the game, which means in due time, you'll have the opportunity to return to the game, so keep watching the game for that...

As for the remaining 12 players, Week 4's HOH will be revealed to you when @PikaMasterJesi chooses to reveal it, as she's hosting next week :D, so be looking out for that. With the exclusion of @rainyman123 (because he was this week's HOH), everyone will be particpating to become Week 4's Head of Household!

Warnings:

@bbninjas

If your name is up above here, you didn't submit a vote when you were supposed to. As a result you will not be able to participate in the next POV competition (unless you are HOH or a nominee)...

Week 4 Start!
With another week comes another chance at power! As the numbers start dwindling, the fight to win and the struggle to decide nominees will become even harder, so let's cut right to the chase and reveal this week's HOH competition!

Week 4 HOH
HOH: 2048 Game!
http://2048game.com/

You are allowed to send in as many screenshots of your score as you'd like until the deadline is reached. Only your highest score will be counted for your final score. The player with the highest score will win the HOH competition and become the Head of Household! The score can be found at the very top of the screen, for those wondering

The HOH competition will end on January 21, 2017 at 7:00 pm PST. Please submit any screenshot you can, even if you have to take a picture with your phone! You MUST submit at least one screenshot in any Big Brother PM, whether it be an alliance or privately with the hosts, or you will be subject to a warning depending on how many you have received prior. Good luck, houseguests!

Oh, for those wondering, there's no ads this time around. c:

So, uh, my computer died yesterday and I'm not going to get access to another one until my Monday. So if I don't submit anything that is why. >~>;

Week 4's HOH competition has ended! Thankfully, everyone submitted, and all of you got very impressive scores! The winner of the HOH is...

@Vracken, taking home his second challenge victory in a row with an insane score of 48,172 points! You will have until 1/22/2017 at 7:00 pm PST to post your nominees in-thread.
Other top scores:
@TheAnticipationEevee with 27,104 points!
@scattered mind with 23,408 points!
@quakingpunch73 with 21,820 points!

My personal best is a measly 7,124 points, so you guys all did amazingly! Good luck, houseguests!

Sorry Blakers, looks like everyone wants you gone :/
I'll still love ya, even if you hate me though q.q

Everyone?!?! Who exactly is everyone? And why do you want me gone so badly?

And no, I don't hate you just because you're trying to get me out. That honor is reserved for repeat offenders, such as Celever. :p(RRC3, Randbats Finals, and took the Absol that was rightfully mine in Kingdoms. Celever, if you see this, I'm gonna steal that Absol from you!:D)

The nominees have been announced, and the the POV competition is about to go underway! Here are this week's contestants!

@Vracken
@scattered mind
@Blakers
@Mr.Muffin
@double o squirtle
@rainyman123

Week 4 POV
POV: Agame: Color Switch!
http://www.agame.com/game/color-switch

You may submit as many times as you would like until the deadline is reached. Only your highest score will count. The POV competition will end on 1/24/2017 at 7:00 pm PST. You must submit a score either in an alliance chat or privately with the hosts, or else you will be subjected to a warning, depending on how many you have received prior. Good luck, houseguests!

Please also forgive me for the late update; I'm drowning in homework right now and completely forgot to post this. >_<"

The game isn't loading for me on the website, but if it's a mobile app I guess I could download it.

It actually does have a mobile app (I've seen people play it at school), so you should be able to play it from there if you like. ^v^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back