Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Frosstoise won 2-1 vs @Chip .

Game 1: Frosstoise
Game 2: Chip
Game 3: Frosstoise

Games played between 2100h ADT and 2150 ADT

Wicked matches! All nail biters!

I, Coolpilot, defeated SupremeLeaderQuagsire 2-1.

Times are in Pacific Daylight Time/PDT (UTC-7):
L G1: 8:00pm
W G2: 8:20pm
W G3: 8:50pm

Really fun games mixed with humor, DEADLY HUGS OF DEATH, Sycamore sadness & silliness, and superior stall tactics. :p
Enjoyed playing with ya', Quagsire, but I'm immune to ground types. :cool:

Seriously though, good games & good luck!

I won 2-1 against Asrialys
Games were played from 6:10 PM EST to 7 PM EST .

Great games! Good luck in the rest of the tourney!

Just asking but for the next month cup most likely not finishing until after September 1, how will the standard format work as far as the rules for the tournament. Since most likely tcgo will have switched over by then to the new rotation.

Just asking but for the next month cup most likely not finishing until after September 1, how will the standard format work as far as the rules for the tournament. Since most likely tcgo will have switched over by then to the new rotation.

Friend battles are in the Unlimited format by default though so it wouldn't be a huge deal if the format changes. It would be good to clarify before deck building though. I for one think it would be cool to try out the next standard format...or make it expanded?

I was asked to post this yesterday by @Celever and totally forgot doing it earlier today

BTW HAI GUYS :D

2015_01_20_200120.png

I ended up playing arneboy at 5:40 EDT. I lost game 1, won games 2 and 3. Gg and good luck in the tourney arney

Hello there!

I managed to defeat Moist Socks 2-0 today!

The games were played at the following times displayed in PDT:

G1: 7:25 - 7:33 PM (Unfortunately for my opponent, their game disconnected mid game :/)
G2: 7:34 - 7:53 PM

Good Games! Sorry about the disconnection :(

Back