Finished Dungeons and Dragonites! [RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vracken revives Jabberwock! Jabberwock is revived!

Jabberwock uses Sacred Sword on Shieldon 2, but since Shieldon 2 is fainted, he goes flying into the wall, taking 3 damage!

Jabberwock fainted!
679.png

679.png
I'm calling dibs on the TM17.

It's like I have to code my character's actions, since our characters are as intelligent as an unprogrammed machine:

var Razor_Leaf = "21"

//To attack an enemy (who can be attacked)
while (Enemy_In_Area) {
if (Enemy_Can_Be_Attacked){
attack(rand.attackableenemy) Razor_Leaf;​
} else {
hide();​
}​
}

I love coding in java/javascript! :D

professorlight uses Dazzling Gleam on Shieldon 1, but it misses!

MDP443.png
That could have been a disaster for me.

PP2624.png
*twitch*
PP2624.png
I... I did nothing to it?
PP2624.png
WHAT. ALL I AM IS KILL. I SHALL DO THE KILL. I SHALL DO ALL THE KILL. NOW DIE YOU PATHETIC DEFENSIVE DINOSAUR BLOP.

Think of it like everyone attacking at the same time. Those with the higher speed stat connect first.
But if someone going before us gets a critical hit, we can't have expected that. So we attack an unconscious body without any way to predict us doing that.

riolu_whew_pmd_icon_by_shinetheeevee-d6ok4c5.png
Yes, yes, good job on knocking out a teammate. I am glad you are so proud of that, that makes one of us.

@thegrovylekid Anything yet? (now you know what being @Vom felt like :p)
I can't update without internet...

Vracken does nothing!

Keeper of Night prepares to Sucker Punch a Sheildon if it tries to attack, but none of the Shieldon attack!

bbninjas uses Magical Leaf on Shieldon 5! It hits, dealing 6 damage! Shieldon 5 panics and runs into Shieldon 4, and they both take 5 damage!

Shieldon 5 fainted!

double o squirtle uses Aerical Ace on Shieldon 4! It hits, dealing 1 damage!

Yeowie does nothing!

Celever does nothing!

simsands uses Energy Ball on Shieldon 5 twice! The first one hits, dealing 5 damage! The second one misses!

TheFlyingPidove revives Mora! Mora is revived!

Skyleaf2000 does nothing!

Plasma Dragon uses Dragon Claw on Shieldon 5, but since Shieldon 5 isn't there he keeps going and hits professorlight, dealing no damage!

professorlight uses Dazzling Gleam on Shieldon 4, but Plasma Dragon is right in front of her and gets hit, taking 20 damage!

Plasma Dragon fainted!

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/4vDp00zg

In other news, @bowlerdude04 has asked to be subbed out. If anyone is reading this thread and wants to play, shoot me a PM!

Finally. An action that keeps me able to attack, but doesn't make me trip on my face if it fails. All about finding the magic words...

Suddenly a Pikachu!

@PikaMasterJesi joins the game!

Nickname: ChuChu
Species: Pikachu
Nature: Naive
Ability: Static (When another Pokémon attacks this Pokémon, there is a 30% chance that the attacking Pokémon will be Paralyzed.)
Class: Archer [Special Ability: Arrow Rain: When attacking, you may choose to attack a single target for full damage, or attack 3 targets at once and deal 33% of full damage to each of them.]
Physical Move: Volt Tackle (Does 33% recoil.)
Special Move: Thunderbolt (No Bonus Effect.)
HP: 13
Attack: 2
Defence: 8
Special Attack: 19
Special Defence: 16
Speed: 1

Yay! I'm in, guys! I originally thought I couldn't join this, which disappointed me a little, but then TGK told me I could join, so here I am!

I can't tell whether I have decent stats or terrible ones...

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!

Death count coming soon.

Also, split into two parts because I can't have more than 100 images in a post.

698-png.9789
*Begins rolling snowballs* What's your name?
624.png
*places smaller snowball on top of larger one* You can call me Pierce! What's your name?
280.png
Wait, what? your name is Pierce?
624.png
*picks up Budew*
624.png
*places on top of snowmon*
624.png
There! Finished!
406.png
!!!!
406.png
Y-y-you can s-s-see so-o much u-up he-e-ere!
702.png
That is a beautiful snowmon! That hat really looks like Budew!... Oh wait, it is Budew, ... hi there!
280.png
*blocks snowball with telekinesis* BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT NOW! WAA HAA HAA
679.png
I wanna build a snowman!
679.png
I mean, uh ...
679.png
Yes, have fun playing, children. ^.^
447.png
With your tendency to fall, I think you should stay as far away from them as you can, unless you are itching for the fight, in which case, I do not know that sword, and I have no affiliation with them, nor do I condone any harmful actions they enact against your or your children
679.png
If I get killed in the update by a snowflake, and I stayed far away from the snow piles the entire time, I'm going to need to look into that ankh you suggested, Ralts.
702.png
Hey Waroo, look at this. *Throws snowball at Honedge's face* Now let's finish this igloo before he can throw back! *gathers some snow*
679.png
*faints*
443.png
*Picks up Honedge* Huh, wonder what happened to him. I hope he won't mind be using him as normal sword for a bit. *Walks off with Honedge to go show Yuno*
333.png
People have a bad case of tripping over in this world... and this room is full of ice! :eek: Don't tempt fate, put the sword down.
333.png
Oh, it would also be a good idea if you like having a soul and stuff! n_n
443.png
He can steal my soul O.O! (I totally forgot about how Honedges take your soul and all that.) *sticks Honedge into a snow pile* There, now he's the sword in the snow! :p
624.png
Good idea! And I'll just walk over here... *walks over to where Jabber is stuck in the snow*
624.png
And grab the handle like this... *grabs Jabber's handle with both hands(?)*
624.png
And... *raises Jabbercalibur into the air* Forward! Into snow battle!
443.png
Hey I was using that Honedge! I declare a snow war on Pierce! Come on @double o squirtle lets prepare for war! *Starts digging out a snow bunker*
624.png
Erm, you sure that's such a good idea there, Sharkbait? Ain't you a little, uh, weak to the stuff?
443.png
Remember I am almost as big as you Ralts!
280.png
O... kay?
702.png
Remember that she is a Fairy type, so don't even try.
443.png
WHY AM I WEAK TO EVERYTHING!! *Roars in defeat and walks into a corner to sulk*
679.png
There, there, at least you have more than 3 HP. ^.^
443.png
Yeah but you have more defense T~T and you don't have x4 weakness to a Ralts, and to snow. Ralts would only have to smack me at 10% power to do (5dmg - 1def) x 4weak = 16, 5HP - 16 = -11HP! I'll faint so hard that I will see four lights! (hopefully I am right on the calcs)
624.png
Gible is only 2x weak to Fairy.
280.png
If it makes you feel better, you'll only see one Light.
280.png
Me. I'm talking about me.
280.png
Unless you count Dazzling Gleam, in which case you'll see, a lot, of them.
280.png
But don't worry, I'm not planning to attack you.
255.png
Do I have to agree to whatever it is we're doing? Because I sort of just got here and haven't been filled in.
333.png
I wouldn't worry about being uninformed, because none of us know what the hell is going on! <3 The leaf dino told us to save the world, so that's sorta what we're doing... how we are going about doing that and what we're saving the world from is a little ambiguous n_n"
333.png
In recent times, we were tasked by a cute plant lady, an angry looking egg with a shotgun and a demon puppy to get three stones and give them to them in return for cupcakes!! :D
255.png
Hypothetically, I could be the bad guy, and you guys would never... Sure, I don't bite.
632.png
"Even if you did, I can bite harder." *grins*
255.png
I feel like you'd prefer not to take a x4 Fire Fang to the jugular if you didn't absolutely have to though ;)
253.png
simsands steps on a pile of snow, and slips and falls, taking no damage!
679.png
Wow. I wish I could trip and get no damage from it. :U
255.png
Oh well, at least I'm cute af.
280.png
Now
. But then again, who knows if we'll ever evolve.
280.png
Wait... TGK based this off of PMD, right?
280.png
280.png
Crap.
280.png
The PMD games are infamous for not letting your characters evolve until past the post-game.
280.png
If TGK followed that trend, we'll never evolve. You won't get hands, I won't get ponytails and a tutu, celever will never be the dragon riolu is sooooo desperate to see for whatever reason... Etcetera.
280.png
And that's without counting mega evolution. Well, I suppose it's a good thing our stats aren't linked to our species, then; ralts is one of the weakest pokemon.
253.png
Don't worry, I'm not that mean.
582.png
Who still needs a partner? Gible?
443.png
Yup... But who may I ask are you? (Which Pokemon)
679.png
Not sure you'll like the answer. He's not exactly your type, see. :p
280.png
Haven't you heard? opposites attract.
443.png
Yeah, but it does not end well :/
280.png
And I never said it would, darling. Now, go with the snowball; it's time for the show to start.

Part two.
253.png
Imagine you are in a dark room with no doors or windows of any kind. In the room, there is a flashlight, a piece of glass, and a plank. How do you get out?
198.png
Riddles are amazing and they encourage people to think outside the box.
679.png
Ah, but thinking outside the box won't be enough here. You have to actually get out of the box, too. ^.^
280.png
Theory 3: Stop imagining the dark room. We're out.
280.png
Reasoning: The problem starts with "imagine"; unless TGK is John Lennon, maybe the solution is to literally think outside of the problem.
255.png
We could slit our throats with the piece of glass... but I'm guessing since that doesn't involve the flashlight or the wooden plank, that's not what TGK had in mind.
280.png
280.png
Do remind me to never ask for your help, please.
280.png
Someone desperately needs a hug, Swablu.
624.png
More than willing to offer my hugging services to the chicken. *raises bladed arms in preparation*
548.png
I-i'm not s-sure if that will h-help...
624.png
Would you like a hug instead, little plant?
548.png
Eep! *Runs away*
280.png
Don't worry, darling, he's just joking around.
280.png
He would trip and get stuck before reaching you, anyway.
624.png
Maybe the only one around here that actually needs a hug is you, Doll-Face. Careful though. You're soft, and the blades around my stomach certainly are not.
280.png
They are very sharp, yes. The threat was uncharacteristically blunt, though.
548.png
I-isn't Honedge resistant to psychic attacks?
679.png
When you have a grand total of 3 HP, Weakness and Resistance matter a great deal less.
253.png
There are 20 people in an empty, square room. Each person has full sight of the entire room and everyone in it without turning his head or body, or moving in any way (other than the eyes). Where can you place an apple so that all but one person can see it?
679.png
I'd say on top of the one person's head, but with all the archers we have in this group, that may not be the best idea.
253.png
A man is found dead on a Sunday morning. His wife calls the police immediately. The police question the wife and staff. The wife said she was asleep, the cook said he was cooking breakfast, the gardener said she was picking vegetables, the butler said he was cleaning the closet, and the maid said she was getting the post. The police immediately arrested the murderer.Who was the murderer?
679.png
Fine day, Sunday. In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?
198.png
Because there's no post on Sundays. *cue thousands of letters*
679.png
Right you are, Harry! No post on Sundays. Ha! No blasted letters today, no sir! Not one single––
679.png
*gets hit by letter*
679.png
*3 damage*
679.png
*dies*
280.png
I know the names they mutter when they dream of terrible things
624.png
zzzzzzzzzzzz... CRANBERRIES!
624.png
...zzzzzzzz
632.png
If the ice melted to release us then Mora's in trouble.
632.png
Wait, even if it broke he'd be in trouble because of his body heat.
632.png
All it takes is 4 steps and he dies. We've found another victim of the Jabberwock curse.
333.png
Speaking of cutting, my wings could do with a trim! ^.^ Do you think you can help me out, scissor bug? <3
280.png
Off my head first, dear; I like my horn whole.
198.png
... Well let's see, my arrows are useless, Dark Pulse is nearing useless and since we can't see the stats Aerial Ace might as well be just as useless. I might as well call these Shieldons Tyrantrum.
253.png
Mora uses Fire Blast on Sheildon 2, but it misses and hits Jabberwock, dealing 14 damage!
253.png
Jabberwock fainted!
280.png
Okay, you can confess now, TGK; this whole game is obviously some overly elaborate hoax to punish jabberwock for some perceived slight he did to you in the past.
253.png
Keeper of Night uses Sucker Punch on Shieldon 1, but trips and falls!
253.png
Jabberwock uses Sacred Sword on Shieldon 2, but bounces off the protect and goes flying into the wall, taking 3 damage!
280.png
Oh, could you two aplologize for whatever TGK thinks you did to him? try anything; cutting him out in traffic, eating the last slice of pizza, not putting deodorant, killing his master, anything.
624.png
Never.
624.png
We agreed from the start that the last slice of pizza would be mine.
447.png
Yes, yes, good job on knocking out a teammate. I am glad you are so proud of that, that makes one of us.
443.png
Thank you! My first KO ever!
280.png
... *facepalm*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back