Finished Werewolf XXXI: Grima's Rebirth - GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how double votes work but if we keep it private we could use it to catch scum or confirm town later on. Speculation on the matter is useless and if anything derogatory for this reason.

I think @mordacazir is Stahl. Mord, am I right? If so, you're town, so we won't need to waste time pressuring you. And no, this isn't a role fish because we learn nothing about his abilities from his role name.

Oh, and Jabber I did indeed get the second seal off a chicken. Not sure what it means though, since I don't remember a single chicken in the game.

Well, I suppose it's possible that TGK's claimed ability could belong to scum, but I feel it more likely belongs to town. He could also be lying about the ability, but that would make both Celever and Jabber his scum buddies, and I doubt they'd be that reckless o.o

##UNVOTE: thegrovylekid

Hmm, I do find that Celever and Camo not arguing is odd and could be a cause for suspecting they're scum/scumbuddies, but frankly I think this is way better so that we don't have to wade through 50+ posts of argument that would either have nothing to do with the game and would only make it harder to analyze posts. With the way you guys seem like you're disappointed it didn't occur, it's almost like you want it to happen?? LOL what?

If tgk is giving out items, I think that's a high probability town role; on the hands of scum it's just begging to be abused and would mean he could just keep on giving stuff to his scumbuddies. The fact that he got two players to confirm it increases the probability he's town, there's no scum that would risk something like this. The name of his character/role is irrelevant.

That leaves us with... not a lot of lynch options since he was the main one after yesterday. Well, it's still early in the day though.

Yes.
For now i just put a random vote. (Not really that random)
##vote: thegroyvlekid

Mordacazir, random voting is becoming less acceptable at this point. We may not have a metric ton of information, but there are role flips, votes and posts from nearly every player now, such that nearly every player voting today explains the reason behind their vote. Choosing to vote randomly implies that you aren't interested in analyzing the other players and their posts for their alignment. You'd only do that if you're not fully committed to playing the game... or you yourself are scum and thus have no need to hunt for scum.

Please give your thoughts about your vote. And if you're taking that random vote back, then it would be good to know your opinion on the other players.

##PRESSURE: mordacazir

##camopost camoclone

The extreme bandwagoning on ss and using his status as a well known player to add fuel to the bandwagon to misslynch is too suspicious. This with him not getting into a posting slap fight with celever means they A went to cyber couples therapy and made nice, or they're both scum and not fighting to prevent a WW from getting lynched. And yes, I do know it's kind of unfair to vote for him when he's on leave, but it prevents him from starting a band wagon on me and leading to ANOTHER misslynch.

@Empoleon_master, you will not be lynched until we have objective reason to doubt your Chrom claim. If you're town and telling the truth, this will not happen, so stop talking about people starting bandwagons on you -- it's literally impossible to do so.

I want to draw attention to the fact that Harry Potter mafia (which was a very long time ago now... just under 2 years maybe? o_O) is the only instance I've been scum on this site, and actually I was scumbuddies with Camo in that game. The first thing he said in the scumchat was "we need to argue Celever, or people will think something's up". If we were both scum, we would do that again. Therefore, us not fighting is affiliation neutral. It would be WIFOM to say that us not arguing makes us town, but it's actually not WIFOM to state that it has no bearing on our alignment, and it doesn't.

@Empoleon_master, you will not be lynched until we have objective reason to doubt your Chrom claim. If you're town and telling the truth, this will not happen, so stop talking about people starting bandwagons on you -- it's literally impossible to do so.

I want to draw attention to the fact that Harry Potter mafia (which was a very long time ago now... just under 2 years maybe? o_O) is the only instance I've been scum on this site, and actually I was scumbuddies with Camo in that game. The first thing he said in the scumchat was "we need to argue Celever, or people will think something's up". If we were both scum, we would do that again. Therefore, us not fighting is affiliation neutral. It would be WIFOM to say that us not arguing makes us town, but it's actually not WIFOM to state that it has no bearing on our alignment, and it doesn't.
I am concerned because it's me, the second I post so much as the word "fart" with even this role claim some players aka camoclone can turn it around on me and convince half the players I'm scum. So like I said beforehand he freaking scum lead us into lynching SS by using his unfair advantage of being an experienced player and leading us like puppies with bacon....until we ate the bacon and SS got lynched. Camo is scum, there is simply no way around it.

You just did a WIFOM post, which you admitted last game to be your scum meta. Just sayin
Also, your "pressure" on GM drac seems really weak. I don't remember you doing such a thing. When you really scum hunting you analyze people's posts. What you are doing this game is to call out inactive players.

Part of the purpose of thread discussion is information sharing, after all; not everything has to be about reads and who is scummy or not scummy.
so.

Indeed, but when you are not doing any reads or finding scums - it is scummy, no matter how much flavour info you give.

Come on people, join the camo is scum leading us bandwagon. He was also EXTREMELY agresive towards SS no matter what he said and was a total jerk about it the entire way through. If anything we could policy lynch him for being that aggressive and not giving a crap about things like idk evidence to the contrary?

Guys I will provide more examples of camo's evil harshness once I get back from the LC I have today and fall asleep when I get home.

For those of you that play the tcg pray that I survive night march and crobat decks, lol.

@thegrovylekid ; in the hypothetical situation that I seered you and you flipped scum, what would you say?
Firstly, I'd be quite surprised if you seered me and I flipped scum. Then I'd ask you to post what information you got from your seer, then I'd post my role PM to see how close they were and we could see if you were lying.

Sooner or later, it all comes back to the Harry Potter Mafia.

@mordacazir - thoughts? Reads? Something?

We've got two softs in @Ice Espeon and @Empoleon_master and neither of them are contributing. IE, post please.

And @mordacazir, I want an answer.

For now I'm just gonna ##VOTE: Athena because, while I understand she's been busy since day start, she promised some reads about 24 hours ago. And I will agree that she was talking about flavour instead of players. I don't recall the last time she was mafia, but when she's been town I remember her talking about players in the early stages quite a bit. So yeah, unreliable and totally flawed metareads FTW.

Realistically, this is a pressure vote.

@Vracken, @Cypher333 and @Jabberwock you haven't talked at all today in-thread.

@GM DracLord, you haven't contributed at all yet.

@Luispipe8, you have posted today I think, but I don't remember what your post(s) said, so clearly it wasn't contributing. Do more.

@King Xerneas has been posting, but similar to Athena, he's just been speculating on flavour. Post a readslist or something.

And just to spam everyone who was in my last post: @mordacazir, @Athena, @Ice Espeon, @Empoleon_master. I see you viewing the thread mord, so an answer'd be nice right about now.

The more time we waste the easier it is for scum to manipulate our lynch today. 48 hours into the day with such little contribution is unforgivable and is securing a loss for us, since you can't all be scum here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back