• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

Hi Athena,

Would be interested in these japanese cards:

1 Shaymin Ex (XY6 63/78)

3 Vs Seeker (XY 09/18)

Please let me know which ones are available for sale and how much each of them would be. Thanks for the assistance in advance.

Last edited:
Hi Athena,

Would be interested in these japanese cards:

1 Shaymin Ex (XY6 63/78)

3 Vs Seeker (XY 09/18)

Please let me know which ones are available for sale and how much each of them would be. Thanks for the assistance in advance.

I don't know where you're from, so I'm including price information in Euros (which is my own currency). Unfortunately, I do not have any VS Seekers available from the Heavy Metal Chain Deck.

Japanese Shaymin EX XY6 063/078 (Emerald Break): €15
Shipping: €1.15 (regular envelope with toploader)
Total: €16.15

Shipping with a padded envelope and/or with insurance is also available for the extra costs outlined in the "Shipping" section of my OP.

Let me know what you think. :)

Athena, I am interested in the argon-EX

I assume you mean Aggron EX? :p I have 2 available, either Japanese or English depending on your preference:

Japanese Aggron EX XY5 045/070 (Gaia Volcano): US$4.00
OR
English Aggron EX 093/160 (Primal Clash): US$3.50
Shipping: approx. US$1.26 (regular envelope with toploader)
Total: US$5.26 (for Japanese) or US$4.76 (for English)

Shipping with a padded envelope and/or with insurance is also available for the extra costs outlined in the "Shipping" section of my OP.

Let me know which one you're interested in and what you think. :)

Last edited:
Payment is Euros is correct. :) If you're happy and would like to finalize the deal, please send me a Conversation and we can work out the details from there!

ok I have to go to the bank sometime today and make a currency change
because I have no EUROS :p

You don't need to have physical Euro currency. You can simply pay me online with Paypal. Paypal is secure and does all of the conversion for you. I will indeed accept cash if that is how you choose to pay, but it's not very safe and will take longer since I will need to wait for your money to arrive before I can ship your card to you.

Ok, I will more than likely do that. When I has making me thread I saw a think about signing a contract is you are going to sell things do I have to do that

You only have to be a Verified Seller in order to sell things (I am one; the little gold badge under my avatar shows this); you do not have to be one in order to buy. Anyone is allowed to be a buyer. :) If you would like to use Paypal, send me a Conversation when you are ready to continue with the deal and I can give you my Paypal information.

by sending you a conversation does that mean that I am PMing you, if so then how do I do that , I am new here don't know every thing this is my first sale/ buy

That's fine, no problem! :) To send me a Conversation (which, yes, is the same thing as a PM, but they're called "Conversation" in the Xenforo software for some reason) click on my avatar to pop-up a profile box and then click the link that says "Start a Conversation". When I reply, the message will show up in your Inbox in the upper-right side of the forum and we can finish our communication in private there so that your address, etc. is not public.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions, or just send the Convo at your convenience, whenever that is. No rush. :)

Hi Athena,

The Japanese Shaymin Ex (XY6 063/078) for €16.15 shipped is fine with me. I assume that you accept paypal.

Hi Athena,

The Japanese Shaymin Ex (XY6 063/078) for €16.15 shipped is fine with me. I assume that you accept paypal.

I do indeed! Whenever you'd like to formalize the deal, send me a Conversation/PM and we can go from there. :)

Hey Athena, do you happen to have any of these?
Collection X -
Simisage 5/60 (1ed)
Vivillion 8/60 (Meadow-Pink Color) (1ed)
Greninja 21/60 (1ed)
Skarmory EX 39/60 (1ed)
Skarmory EX FA 62/60
Xerneas EX FA 63/60

Collection Y -
Emolga EX 23/60 (1ed)
Gourgeist 28/60 (1ed)
Aromatisse 45/60 (1ed)
Blastoise EX FA 61/60
Emolga EX FA 62/60
Yveltal EX FA 63/60

Thanks for checking! :)

Athena, it is crazy that I ask for a argon ex. Then I go out by a booster pack and pull a arggon EX FA!!!!!

Hey Athena, do you happen to have any of these? (snip for shorter quote)

Thanks for checking! :)

Out of that list, I have:

Simisage 5/60 (1st Ed.), Emolga EX 23/60 (1st Ed.), Skarmory EX FA 62/60 (Unl.), and Xerneas EX FA 63/60 (Unl.). Unfortunately, all of the holos you're looking for aren't ones I happen to have duplicates of, what are the odds? :p But I have like 5 Aegislash. >_> Also, my 1 Vivillon is the Elegant Pattern anyway. :U

The 2 FAs aren't listed in my OP because I'm somewhat loathe to trade/sell them, so any trades involving those would have to be for high wants or definitively in my favour.

Athena, it is crazy that I ask for a argon ex. Then I go out by a booster pack and pull a arggon EX FA!!!!!

Nice pull! :D

Out of that list, I have:

Simisage 5/60 (1st Ed.), Emolga EX 23/60 (1st Ed.), Skarmory EX FA 62/60 (Unl.), and Xerneas EX FA 63/60 (Unl.). Unfortunately, all of the holos you're looking for aren't ones I happen to have duplicates of, what are the odds? :p But I have like 5 Aegislash. >_> Also, my 1 Vivillon is the Elegant Pattern anyway. :U

The 2 FAs aren't listed in my OP because I'm somewhat loathe to trade/sell them, so any trades involving those would have to be for high wants or definitively in my favour.

Hmm, well I'm interested in all four cards, but I don't think I've got any of your wants. Maybe I'll just wait until after we both get our Bandit Ring boxes in a few weeks. (Assuming you're getting some aha :p)

Back