Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I I have a form of kill prevention and the doctor is dead?
It would not be unbalanced to have those 2 in combination with my role. Its intended purpose is not to secure another day, but I've set things up sufficiently so as to be able to.

MAFIA, TOWN, INDIE AND HOST SHOULD STOP USING THIS ALTOGETHER RIGHT NOW :V

But seriously, the more you emphasize stuff the more of a joke it sounds.

Let's think this through. We lynch NP and, for whatever reason, he reveals all of our PRs. So what? It's a risk we're willing to take.

I'm more concerned that you're all just screaming "Mafia this", "Mafia that", "Mafia lol". They're 99,99% reading too since most of us are aware of what's happening, so I find all that discussion irrelevant.

Either way. I still don't like how you're all like "I'm not a threat". By the time jplap asked that it might as well be true, but in certain conditions you sure as hell are.

##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

People, I need to know the following 2 things to fully understand the situation with NP:
1) What's the difference between MYLO and LYLO? (This is the third time ever I ask this, never got a response)
2) What does "PR" mean? I've seen it a lot of times in the thread.

@Mariano11887 Since you've claimed, mind telling us your results on other nights?
I previously said that Night 1 I targeted Celever to give him the double vote weight. Neither of my abilities could act on Night 0.

MYLO is mislynch or lose, and allows for a no lynch. LYLO is lynch of lose, and doesn't. They're ostensibly the same in function besides specific setups.

PR = power role, and a town role that's stronger than normal.

MYLO is mislynch or lose, and allows for a no lynch. LYLO is lynch of lose, and doesn't. They're ostensibly the same in function besides specific setups.

PR = power role, and a town role that's stronger than normal.
Thank you.

Ok, I need to go to bed now, I'll analyze the situation tomorrow. Just be careful not to turbo-lynch!

Lynching Me:
Best case scenario: Lynch survivor, mafia kills him, you're in MYLO
Worst case scenario: Lynch survivor, mafia kills a townie, you're in MYLO with 3 scum+1 honorary scum.

Both of these ways you are forced to lynch 3 scum consecutively to win. You don't lynch me, you need to lynch 3 scum in 4 tries. I like the odds on the second a lot better, IDK about you.

Town should stop being a flower pot at one mislynch remaining and focus on the main enemy their faction needs to eliminate: scum.

Y'all calm down. >.>

Okay here's the ironic thing: I'm actually inclined to believe NP. His rhetoric (and lol tone) has been incredibly aggressive virtually from the first time somebody landed a vote on him –– which is super contrary to his normal play, which is invariably calm and measured. It made no sense to me, but what actually would explain it is if he were a bulletproof indie. That's the sort of role that provokes a cocksure "not only am I my own team; I ALSO CAN'T DIE" attitude in a player, which I could totally see translating into NP's aggression this game.

I also acknowledge that this is a tone read, and is therefore very very flawed –– but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, at the very least until @Keeper of Night shows up to have his say.

@Zone Q11 you said something yesterday about knowing for a fact that Cel is town. Elaborate.

Oh and I inherited jplap's oracle ability. I asked a question last night. I don't wanna share the answer until Zone tells us why Cel is town. Zone do that. ^.^

I believe this proves that NP has no interest in actually working with us and just wants to survive. He will betray us when he thinks he can.

I believe this proves that NP has no interest in actually working with us and just wants to survive. He will betray us when he thinks he can.
No, this changes nothing and posting it would make you think your behavior gets you places. Why should I reward you for being rude to me when it actually doesn't change the equation at all and gives you a way to avoid my threat of if you make the mistake of lynching me? Yeah I want to survive because that's my wincon.
I will accept your incorrect premise that I will betray you and still show you why what you're saying doesn't add up. You lynch aiming for me and you're at MYLO and need to pull off three correct lynches in a row with a lost wolf in the form of me you need to be voting wrong. You lynch outside of me and you get 4 lynches to catch 3 scum. Even if I'm still a lost wolf and trying to betray you, at the very least you have one more chance to nail scum than if you lynch me.
Consider your wincon. Who do you need to eliminate? Scum right? Well you better take as many chances to get them as possible, since even the best players can't name a list of three players and have them all be right with any real chance. 3 of 4, however, is what a PoE is for and much more achievable.

As much as i want to lymch np becuase he indie (you guys did that when i was an indie). It doesnt help us either way since its sure to help scum imo. I never remember Cel ever agreeing with Camo like this. So they re either both town or one of them are scum. Based on their conversation. I dont think both could be scum.

So our seer claimed because he missed a sentence in my ability. Damn, unlucky.

My ability states that I get his role PM. The role PM I received shows his Farewell Ability hidden, so he should have no way of knowing it.
No, he fake-claimed bomb in the name of self-preservation. It's a survivor play first and foremost (which is why I'm hoping @Keeper of Night is gonna come in and cc NP) but a town play second. Mafia play last.
Uhm, yeah, through his Ability?
Oh, I didn't think about that... His role PM says that he can use it on himself and on Night 0. Ooofff, I was so happy I found a scum :(
I can see my own ability, as clearly stated already, so I am 100% aware of what my own Farewell ability does.

I can't cc NP has indie because I'm not. But I can provide info on one of his Farewell abilities, if we want to take that into account:
You learned that NinjaPenguin's Farewell Ability makes all votes secret the day after he dies, and further restricts each player to only three votes over the course of that day.

I fully believe NP's claim, by the way. Whether that makes him worth lynching or not, I'm happy to wait it out. If nothing else we have his head by the end of the day.

Now I'm gonna try and catch up on the details I missed from skimming. o/

An indie lynch is a pretty bad idea right now. It's Day 3, and we currently have 0 information on the mafian team - we need to be lynching likely mafians (i.e. NOT indies) to maximise the known information so we can scumhunt properly. Too often the mafians have reached MYLO with their entire team, and town never survives on that knife's edge.

Agreeing with Jabber that NP's attitude towards the game is consistent with his indie claim. Also ftr, NP will be a nuisance for the mafians (and beneficial for us) in a 1 vs 1 vs 1 (2) indie vs mafian vs inno endgame, because it's another person cleared as "not-mafian".

I don't think NP claimed his "outing power roles" ability, but it's quite possibly a mass highlight of everyone who used an Ability during the night (or something to that effect).

No, he fake-claimed bomb in the name of self-preservation. It's a survivor play first and foremost (which is why I'm hoping @Keeper of Night is gonna come in and cc NP) but a town play second. Mafia play last.
I actually agree with the rest of the post here though; I find that move to be slightly pointing towards town not scum.
Sorry if I'm missing something particularly significant, but why is claiming bomb a more innocent play? A mafian claiming bomb means that they have a reason for never getting nightkilled.

You aren’t making yourself look good.
Dude. You are making an enemy against a third party instead of hunting the actual enemy. Why should I care how I look for you?
I want to know about why you think Celever is town. @Zone Q11
@Zone Q11 you said something yesterday about knowing for a fact that Cel is town. Elaborate.
Oh and I inherited jplap's oracle ability. I asked a question last night. I don't wanna share the answer until Zone tells us why Cel is town. Zone do that. ^.^
As I said before: It is related to my Ability. At N0, a random town is picked and presented to me, and Celever's name showed up.
Do you want to see it, Mr. Rolehunter? Or do you want my whole role as well?
Let's think this through. We lynch NP and, for whatever reason, he reveals all of our PRs. So what? It's a risk we're willing to take.
Are you telling me that you are prepared to go full on MYLO while getting our PRs revealed to scum!? They would hunt us instead!
Seriously. What is your problem!? No matter how I see it, you are only making an enemy out of NP! What do you even gain from knowing all of his abilities? No matter what your answer is, you are only giving the benefits to scum!

Screw this! I've had it!
##VOTE: Camoclone
I can't cc NP has indie because I'm not.
Uh... If this is about the indie case, then I thought we already know you are not the indie based on @Mariano11887's reveal. It's in the first sentence of your Role PM.
You learned that NinjaPenguin's Farewell Ability makes all votes secret the day after he dies, and further restricts each player to only three votes over the course of that day.
What!? That is ridiculous...
@Camoclone, if you still think we should lynch him after this, then you are confirmed scum.

Alright I'm kinda caught up.

Uh... If this is about the indie case, then I thought we already know you are not the indie based on @Mariano11887's reveal. It's in the first sentence of your Role PM.
I don't remember correctly, but I think he said something about seeing safe-claims. Regardless, what I said was in response to Celv asking if I could counter claim being indie, to which I can't.

Please answer my question. I don't feel like I should oblige you for berating me if you aren't even going to care about it in terms of your vote.
As much as you should probably reveal your ability, good on you for not giving in to Camo's clear behavior.

No. Post it or you will prove that you don't care to work with us.
Since we literally already have it proven that the indie is harmless, your aggression is completely unnecessary. Indie doesn't have to work with town, I honestly couldn't care less if he does or does not. If it ain't a threat, I'm ignoring it. Ninjas is absolutely correct here, we don't need to lynch an indie, so if you could stop trying to herd the town's sheep that way I'd appreciate it.
##VOTE: Camoclone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back