Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
##unvote
##vote: jplap

As I said, I can easily prove myself as non-scum and as what role I am.

And also, you are way too fast to jump and judge, wich is funny cause I'm pretty sure scum just hopped there on easy lynch.

They don't need provable roles around after all.
Actualy you are way to fast to judge since my very first post, wich only makes this even funnier.

But I'm not gonna point out your mistakes at the very day 1, lel.
Mechanical wise - in small setups there are roles wich are added to keep balance in smaller (so more swingy setups).

You are not lynching a role wich is there to balance the whole game at the very day 1, lol.
Irrespective of what your alignment is, you are playing as badly as you could possibly be playing. If you're town why tf did you just claim indie, and if you're indie why tf did you just claim indie?

Irrespective of what your alignment is, you are playing as badly as you could possibly be playing. If you're town why tf did you just claim indie, and if you're indie why tf did you just claim indie?

If you reread everything you would notice that I did not start the whole 3rd party thing, lel

I mistakenly thought we had a day less than we actually do. So that actually works out pretty good.

Technically true, but you did say:

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: roz_the_eevee

Technicly there is a lot of town roles wich benefot from dead townies tho.

Like all dead-interaction roles.

And technicly it's still truth.

Dead townie on day 1 would mean rolewise that it is beneficial for me.

Does not mean I'm gonna vote town cause of my role tho.

And technicly it's still truth.

Dead townie on day 1 would mean rolewise that it is beneficial for me.

Does not mean I'm gonna vote town cause of my role tho.
No one cares about your role. The only way it's better for you for a town to die first is if you're on an anti-town faction. Otherwise, your Win Condition takes precedence over the triggering of your ability.

No one cares about your role. The only way it's better for you for a town to die first is if you're on an anti-town faction. Otherwise, your Win Condition takes precedence over the triggering of your ability.

Reread my post then, cause you are saying same thing as I said in my first post.

Rolewise - it is better for town to die.
But I did not care about rolewose and did not want to vote a townie.

You just said exactly same thing as in my post and are voting me cause of it? Funny.

This is literally the exact same with any type of read what are you even saying?
Oh. In that case never mind then.
I thought tonereads and normal reads were different and that you were putting tonereads above normal reads.
This question is a good option if eevee flips indie, but consider the very likely scum in your view is getting to "ask" a question that he can ask something else that helps his faction instead and just give a complete WIFOMy answer that nobody could ever trust for a moment. Your progression here doesn't make sense.
Uh... I don't know what this section is supposed to be, but if it is about asking questions, then I now understand that asking scum-related questions might be useless if jplap is scum, but if roz is the indie (which is semi-confirmed at this point), then we don't have a "use" for him either, do we? I don't like to see people as mere pawns, but uh... why have we not considered a world where jplap is town this game?
I will reiterate here: the only way scum Jplap won't get to ask a question about town role composition (which helps the scum PR hunt and helps the town about 0) is if he's forced to learn about the indie. You ask him about town; it helps scum more than town, which needs all the information advantage it can get. You ask him about scum; he knows the answer already and just asks something really useful for scum. That's why, if eevee doesn't flip indie, @Professor_jplap should always ask "Is there an indie that is threat to the town?"

I'm gonna spice things up with a vote until somebody can get an actual good question plan in place:
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Professor_jplap
I don't get it. Why are you spicing it up rather than simply voting for roz? To make sure that nobody turbowagons the last vote?
If you reread everything you would notice that I did not start the whole 3rd party thing, lel
Correct, but the problem lies rather in the fact that you did not deny that statement either.

Current condition:
-> jplap L-3
-> roz L-2

Yet to vote: T_E, Jade, jplap, Drac

No, because if town can win with the indie mafia can also probably win with the indie (it tends to go hand-in-hand) so it helps scum much more with their figuring out numbers, and helps them understand to what extent they should pile resources into the indie. Town care much less about the indie than they do about the mafia, whereas mafia care more about the indie than town if he's harmful, and much less if he's benign. Which is the whole reason why we shouldn't ask, because it doesn't change or advantage the town, but does change or advantage the mafia, and we don't want to do that.

This is true for every question.

What happened to your very confident town toneread of jplap?
I think you're wrong; as scum it's all a numbers and survival and mislynches game, with indie as a secondary concern. As town, knowing everybody against you is your primary concern. Knowing about the indie is therefore a helpful step.
Not when Jplap has to answer a question about the indie but no you don't get that do you.
Lol @ very confident toneread. His read was game state, not tone. Mariano was tone. Gamestate has changed and I hated Nick's vote. This vote sticks (after which I'd switch to eevee) until we firmly get a plan in place for his action that he has to follow (note he's not the scummiest player in the game but I'd rather flip him than Mariano since his flip has a lot better info at this point and eevee is eevee). One for if eevee isn't indie (in which we force him to ask if indie is harmful or not) and one other question, which I'm agreeable to whatever but I like the OC question best probably?
why have we not considered a world where jplap is town this game?
IDK ask everybody but my townleader Cel who's probably town and just wrong so scum are leaving him be.
Policy wagon to get the town to start working together and agree on such a simple point instead of letting people like Quaking sit in the background and suggesting terribly scummy things even though he voted Jplap for this earlier.

roz is at L-1. About thirteen hours left in the day.

IDK ask everybody but my townleader Cel who's probably town and just wrong so scum are leaving him be.
Policy wagon to get the town to start working together and agree on such a simple point instead of letting people like Quaking sit in the background and suggesting terribly scummy things even though he voted Jplap for this earlier.
I just shortly ISO-ed Celever and Quaking for their votes and here is what I have.
-> Started with a vote for Mariano for openly stating that he voted randomly. Mariano apologized later on.
-> Then Celever voted jplap because he outed his role and became the topic of the Day. Long debates were present and I am not going to repeat them all.
-> Ended with Roz because he never denied the indie role and even stated that he is anti-town and anti-scum. One of the dozen arguments used was "We definitely know this guy is an indie (because he didn't deny it). Let's just lynch him now and lynch the other suspicious/useless guy later."
Quaking only posted 14 times, so I can actually give more data.

-> Started with a vote on Roz with the weak argument of "He was scum last game, so he must be one this time too!"
-> Tried to pocket me (I think?) by asking how me voting Jade was scummy. jplap retracted his vote, but for some people that answer was not enough.
-> Suddenly does a 90º turn (yes, 90º and not 180º) and went for Roz while giving a town-related question to jplap, knowing that it is double-edged.
-> I don't have any other words to describe Celever other than "town leader", because so far his actions were very cautious for the indie's and the scum's movements. For me, this is a very strong town behavior.
-> Quaking on the other hand is either a scum or a bandwagonner who follows everything Celever does with minimal thinking. (Like, at least he asked why Celever was voting for Mariano.) So if D2 comes, then I want us to focus on jplap and Quaking.
jplap at L-4 while roz at L-1...
Everyone, keep your eyes open and your head cool! Whoever hammers it down must have a really strong and non-plagiarized argument to not be scum at this point.
Thank you! This is much better. (No sarcasm intended.)

Quaking only posted 14 times, so I can actually give more data.
...never mind this sentence. Quantity wise, Celever's data has more words than the one from Quaking, so I guess Celever simply has more useful posts/content to be read than Quaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back