Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I'm really impressed you managed to find it after you were earlier so unable to do so. Gratz.

My question's in #167.

@NinjaPenguin Did you really read the case on Jplap ? You tell that the case is that Jplap’s decision was bad, but that’s not the case. It is because it comes from a scummy mindset. Can you explain why you think it is not true?

Jplap is not in a turbo lynch- that would be the case if no one opposed the lynch, which clearly is not the case.

@NinjaPenguin Did you really read the case on Jplap ? You tell that the case is that Jplap’s decision was bad, but that’s not the case. It is because it comes from a scummy mindset. Can you explain why you think it is not true?
He asked about something that doesn't seem that scummy. After I asked about scum role cop and scum disruptive roles, an indie question would be probably my next pick (though I'd ask specifically if there is a harmful indie that needs to be eliminated in this game).
Like asking questions about scum is great and all but I believe scum Jplap would 66/34 behave similarly to how his WIFOM suggested and scout out some type of town PR.
And then comes the question: you're scum and scared of anything that can be used to suspect you and want to keep town in the dark. Why do you out this result and give town more info while the result can also make you look sus in the process? IDK it just has issues convincing me scum over low hanging fruit with a useful role.

He asked about something that doesn't seem that scummy. After I asked about scum role cop and scum disruptive roles, an indie question would be probably my next pick (though I'd ask specifically if there is a harmful indie that needs to be eliminated in this game).
Like asking questions about scum is great and all but I believe scum Jplap would 66/34 behave similarly to how his WIFOM suggested and scout out some type of town PR.
And then comes the question: you're scum and scared of anything that can be used to suspect you and want to keep town in the dark. Why do you out this result and give town more info while the result can also make you look sus in the process? IDK it just has issues convincing me scum over low hanging fruit with a useful role.

The key word is AFTER. You wouldn’t pick that question as the first thing that comes to your mind or interest.
And clearly, if he was scum we are talking about an unintentional scummy mindset, so he would not know as a newbie scum that people will see that as scummy and would find it useful to use it as a defense.

Honestly, the only reason I might let Jplap live is :
A- for the case he is town and to get useful results tomorrow
B-there is a better/equally good alternative

So unless I can find a better or an equally good alternative, I am good with this lynch.

Wait, we all have a Farewell Ability? Is this game a special case then, or are vanilla towns and scum mobs non-existent in PB?
I'm assuming we all do, yes. If nobody did, somebody would have responded to my question asking what I even meant.

Great... A sarcasm talk...
Sarcasm is my native language.

Do you really wanna kill an innocent townie like me? If you kill me you'll regret it, and if you don't, I can use my ability tonight to discover whatever you wish!
This is waaay too far for a defense. Desperation is not a good look. Why you haven't been turbo'd yet is a mystery to me, unless you're scum so they can't. ...Though you honestly should have been modkilled to save us the headache anyway.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Professor_jplap

Honestly, the only reason I might let Jplap live is :
A- for the case he is town and to get useful results tomorrow
B-there is a better/equally good alternative

So unless I can find a better or an equally good alternative, I am good with this lynch.
The main issue is he already quoted from PMJ. Either he was so convinced of his ability's usefulness that he needed to share, or he was super desperate to prove him being town after being suspected as scum. I am leaning toward the former for that specific instance, but his continued behavior is only detrimental.

Although I see the reasoning behind the Jplap case I don't quite see the need to hammer him right now as he is the projected "lynch" already. The topic to turn to is hunting for possible d2 options which is impossible ATM as everyone has been so focused on Jplap. Not me trying to shift focus but thinking ahead is important.
##Unvote: Keeper of Night

Although I see the reasoning behind the Jplap case I don't quite see the need to hammer him right now as he is the projected "lynch" already. The topic to turn to is hunting for possible d2 options which is impossible ATM as everyone has been so focused on Jplap. Not me trying to shift focus but thinking ahead is important.
##Unvote: Keeper of Night

I’m telling you, it’s one of the hardest things to do in this game (trying to further scumhunt after town already have a solid lead)

If nobody did, somebody would have responded to my question asking what I even meant.
Uh... I think people could understand what you mean if they had read the first post.
Pretty much the same thought as mine.
I’m telling you, it’s one of the hardest things to do in this game (trying to further scumhunt after town already have a solid lead)
Yet it can happen, can't it?
Like, can't we go through all non-jplap voters again to re-check their motives for starters?
Because all jplap voters seem to have the same argument in mind...

...So do you not have a Farewell ability, or what? You're arguing pointlessly against something that is all but proven.
ISO me. I have already answered all your questions, but I will repeat:
1) No. I have Abilities, but they are not related to my Farewell Ability.
2) Yes. I have a hunch as to what my Farewell Ability might be. (Emphasis on might.)
3) No. I may never have played Mafia in Pokébeach, but I already feel as if a Negative Farewell Ability is rather common in this community.

But I was not arguing, but rather just stating that people can know what Farewell Abilities are, had they read the first post of this thread.

-> Pretty much a third of all 14 Players have voted on jplap.
-> You and Eevee are still voting on Mariano for reasons that I have forgotten. (I thought that topic was solved.)
-> Nick and Drac are voting for Keeper because they find his actions suspicious.
-> jplap's claim is a 50/50 case.
-> Keeper is OMGUSing Nick. (I believe that he had a viable reason to do so though. I can't remember anymore.)

And then there were two inactives. One of which hasn't posted anything at all.

I am pretty sure I won't get much from this.
But if anything, then I sure don't hope that jplap's bandwagon isn't filled with all-town just like Day 1 Championship 5...

Solved? It will be solved when he will be lynched. :')

Anyone who has not commented on the Jplap case- I take your silence as an overall agreement with the case, because if you don’t you would have said something unless you are scum.

Next targets after D1 if nothing comes up: Mariano and TE

Mariano I’ll explain later cause it involves quotes and I am on the phone.
TE was active on the site and beyond that, yet did not respond to my direct tag. Many newbie scums who are active as town prefer to stay active only behind the scene.

Solved? It will be solved when he will be lynched. :')
Right... what was your argument against Mariano again? You kinda only posted thrice so far and one of them is a repost.
Will you now explain your reasons or not?

-> Nick and Drac are voting for Keeper because they find his actions suspicious.

Let me correct this. I Voted Keeper simply because. I don't find him suspicious atm (It's been a while since I last played with him, I don't even remember how he plays)

##UNVOTE

I do find it is worth keeping Jlap since if his ability is true, it might be usefull somewhere along the line

If you want to keep Jplap to benefit from his ability in case he is town, you need to offer an alternative or vote no lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back