Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't twisting and lying so much as a just Camo being Camo is my current read on it. This feels like the game where he mislynched BB D1 for bad reasoning but similarly wasn't scum.

This is not a bad reasoning- it's an intend to manipulate town. If I had the energy I'd find the game where he as scum twisted my words D2 iirc and got me lynched as town.

A situation where Camo gives a bad reasoning and push it as town is when he just ignores good defense. That's different. That's why I wanted you to answer the questions.

Also by answering the questions, you will show better your thought process on the issue so it can be better understood how you view it and why.

It isn't twisting and lying so much as a just Camo being Camo is my current read on it. This feels like the game where he mislynched BB D1 for bad reasoning but similarly wasn't scum.
So Camo can make all the cases he wants using bad reasoning and if we end up mislynching because of it it’s ok because Camo plays town like that?

PREVIOUS VOTE COUNT CONTAIN FORMATTING ERROR
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote Count Day 01 #2

Majority to lynch is 6

The following vote count is valid as of Post #220

2 - Camoclone - NinjaPenguin #43, GamePhoenix #58, Luispipe8 #119, scattered mind #172
0 - NinjaPenguin - TOTAL_EPICNESS #45, Camoclone #47, GamePhoenix #49
1 - TOTAL_EPICNESS - scattered mind #46, NinjaPenguin #56
4 - @scattered mind - TOTAL_EPICNESS #50, Camoclone #117, bbninjas #148, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #153, TOTAL_EPICNESS #158, GamePhoenix #168
0 - PMJ - Camoclone #73
1 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Camoclone #81, scattered mind #84
1- Luispipe8 - mordacazir #141

The player that will be lynched it the days end will is tag,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following player are reminded to start participating in the game.
@roz_the_eevee
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1 will end at 23th July 9PM [GMT +8] (Timer)
Activity requirement:
A minimum of 4 posts for each day phase (consecutive posts from the same player with less than 30 minutes of difference between them will be counted as only 1).
That's an average of 1 post per real life day.
People who don't meet this quota will receive a warning.
If you receive 2 warnings, you'll be subbed-out or modkilled, regardless of alignment.
This doesn't apply for players in V/LA.
If you are requesting a V/LA please reply through the official PM.

Can you please explain where you stand on the Camo case? You think it was not twisting and lying? You think the statement was just so happened to be there after my post? You think that the way Camo twisted my words to make it sound like I thought he accused me in that statement for being scummy, is not manipulative in a scummy way?
Here's the most specific I'll get scattered: Camo views things through a lens that we simply don't, and I could easily see Town Camo fullheartedly believing that his statement not explicitly accusing you reflects a guilty conscience or something. I think it's ridiculous to think of it that way, and that statement was for sure triggered by both of our tags.
So Camo can make all the cases he wants using bad reasoning and if we end up mislynching because of it it’s ok because Camo plays town like that?
Nice strawman. I have my ways to read Camo, but his primary cases simply aren't one. I like to take time before reading him because D1 Camo cases tend to be extrapolated and ridiculous mislynches regardless of alignment. (This is why I wanted a readslist; I want to see how Camo is evaluating the entire game as opposed to his case.)

@Camoclone Since scattered is very likely a scum lynch fypov, when he flips scum, you'll almost surely get nightkilled. Mind giving us your readlist before you die? ;)

Light Town:
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK-We haven't seen how he plays as town but this feels different to the past Nick we've seen. Also some posts there I don't think come from scum.
bbninjas-He's a good scum, but is currently leaning town for me. He normally doesn't get townread by me though, which makes me a bit more confident in this. Something about the bb/Camo interactions bugs me though from his side.

Neutral lean town:
TE- I think he's town mostly on tone and things like posts 71-72. He's hedging his bets a lot, but I think it's typical TE. I want to reread last game for hedging meta here though. @TOTAL_EPICNESS Mind giving us your position on scattered again? I'm kinda unclear where you stand here.
scattered mind-There are points telling me he's scum, but a ton of his posting makes me think he's simply town. The overreaction is especially something I don't see as one in any way really; I would give a similar answer to him regardless of alignment. Also, gamestate makes me think he's just town because I don't think scum goes down this easily when they'd presumably be half or a third of the scumteam (I'd expect the normal sideline moaning at Camo for being Camo instead).

Neutral (I suppose this could be considered leaning town because of the numbers; I just don't have much substance to read on today really at all):
Camoclone-I've decided at this point it's foolish to read him until D3 or so.

Neutral lean scum:
GamePheonix- I'm quite worried on this slot tbh. The extreme willingness to go along with everybody scares me, as does the fact that things seem kinda contradictory, but his enthusiasm makes me unsure. I can't decide if I should give him the newbie card for this or not.

Light Scum:
mordacazir-That "fmpov" thing still freaks me out and there wasn't any towntell in that one post, but obviously only one post so not much to go off of.

Null (not enough posting for me to think anything about):
PMJ-I had the same thoughts about the maybe hammer, but he hasn't done anything else.
Luis-Everything is NAI from him so far.
@roz_the_eevee

I guess my vote is at:
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: mordacazir

On Scattered: Neutral very slightly leaning scum
His reaction towards Camo was strange. I’ve never seen SM react that way to a case on him. I know he gave his reasoning and I agree with it but it’s still such an odd reaction
What I learned from last game is:
Don’t reveal important things like information regarding roles so easily
Play for town not to survive

Here's the most specific I'll get scattered: Camo views things through a lens that we simply don't, and I could easily see Town Camo fullheartedly believing that his statement not explicitly accusing you reflects a guilty conscience or something. I think it's ridiculous to think of it that way, and that statement was for sure triggered by both of our tags.

Nice strawman. I have my ways to read Camo, but his primary cases simply aren't one. I like to take time before reading him because D1 Camo cases tend to be extrapolated and ridiculous mislynches regardless of alignment. (This is why I wanted a readslist; I want to see how Camo is evaluating the entire game as opposed to his case.)

@Camoclone Since scattered is very likely a scum lynch fypov, when he flips scum, you'll almost surely get nightkilled. Mind giving us your readlist before you die? ;)
Why are you so desperate for my reads? I’ve already explained that that’s scummy.

Why are you so desperate for my reads? I’ve already explained that that’s scummy.
Because I've found that the only way to read you somewhat accurately is to look at your body of work/reads on all players rather than your main push.

Because I've found that the only way to read you somewhat accurately is to look at your body of work/reads on all players rather than your main push.
GamePhoenix is scum, you’re scum and SM is scum. No one else has been active enough to read properly. TE is neutral, BB is neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back