Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE:TYLER BETA

Can you leave some reasoning with your vote, even if it is just to say you're in agreement with the previous posters?

Also what thoughts do you have on the other possible boots? Why Tyler more than one of them?

Can you leave some reasoning with your vote, even if it is just to say you're in agreement with the previous posters?

Also what thoughts do you have on the other possible boots? Why Tyler more than one of them?
Tyler looks like he is getting traction, and Goomys already given all of his reasons as to why he is not scum.
I also do agree with what all of the previous poster did put out.

Sorry for the echo :/

Tyler looks like he is getting traction, and Goomys already given all of his reasons as to why he is not scum.
So, you lurk in the shadows until something gets traction, then come in just to say you’re helping? Also, what makes you believe Goomy’s reasons for saying that he isn’t scum?

@Tyler Beta you can’t really just watch from the sidelines without a good reason to. If you want to stay in the game, you’re going to have to contribute.

So, you lurk in the shadows until something gets traction, then come in just to say you’re helping? Also, what makes you believe Goomy’s reasons for saying that he isn’t scum?

@Tyler Beta you can’t really just watch from the sidelines without a good reason to. If you want to stay in the game, you’re going to have to contribute.
I just feel like hes not got much more to contribute, and even if he is scum, there is not a large enough amount of evidence against him.

I just feel like hes not got much more to contribute, and even if he is scum, there is not a large enough amount of evidence against him.
This reads weird to me. There is never enough evidence on a day 1 lynch, and Goomy just seems to be the best for that right now. He's hasn't actually contributed anything at all.
pika/goomy scum team anyone?

For some reason I put the posts under my repplys, oops

Putting blame on gekki for talking a lot, the entire point of this game.

Needing to know what everyone thinks about him.

Gets annoyed(ish) that he has to watch out as to what he posts in chat
Also not giveing any ideas as to why he has no information/ leads on one person.

Whineing to not get eliminated when he has like 3 votes on himself.

correcting a post in another, and that is fluff

Makeing random excuses as to why he and Blakers are not related
Also saying that he can help save the town, and just saying he always acts scummy, even IF hes not scum

Admitting he posts fluff is okay, but it still doesent change the fact that its fluff
Scum also dont want to be linched, and caps seems pretty desperate not to...

I would say goomy is 7/10 scum, he is a newbie like me so i'm willing to give him a little slack, but his posts seem like he cant be eliminated, and is very afraid of getting lynched even with only 3~ votes on him.

Oh and ##UNVOTE
##VOTE:LORD GOOMY
Oh, how convenient. So is your own evidence not good enough for even you? And I haven’t really noticed any change in Goomy’s behavior, so when did your mind change?

pika is definitely scum, he's not even paying attention to the thread or the things he's said. Phoning it in like a true scum lord. We found our day two lynch.

I don't think echoing is intentional most of the time... It's like asking 5 different people to find different answer to 1 +1 the only answer is 2 what else can you say ... the answer is 2?

Before you spurn me notice I said most of the time...

What I meant was that goomy is probably not going to give any more evidence as to why he could be scum, or at least more scummy than he already looks.
I also, after reading Scattered's post, decided that there was still MORE evidence against Tyler than there is against Goomy.

Did I miss some reasoning that Goomy gave for AP not being scum, or was it just the whole “he just isn’t” post? Because that makes me kind of wary.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: TYLER BETA

The “waiting” is getting ridiculous. Also, I didn’t even notice those contradictions from Gekki and Pika myself until Yog and Blakers respectively brought them up, so those might be promising D2 cases I’ll have to consider.

What I meant was that goomy is probably not going to give any more evidence as to why he could be scum, or at least more scummy than he already looks.
I also, after reading Scattered's post, decided that there was still MORE evidence against Tyler than there is against Goomy.
So, you’re going from “Not enough evidence on Goomy”
to “Goomy has evidence, but we aren’t going to get anymore evidence”
and back to “Not enough evidence on Goomy”.

PMJ provided some solid reasons on the behalf of Lycanroc and he hasn't done anything super suspicious lately....

Aaaaand theres someone who I've seen on the forum lurking, has made on Post,which was a vote with almost no reason... All extremely scummy behavior (at least try bro)

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: TRIPLEMO
Just, a note, lynching triplemo doesn’t give us any info day 2, so he isn’t reall6 a good lynch canditate right now.
What's wrong with AP? I see nothing wrong.
He doesn't seem scum. He just doesn't.
Then again, this is me speaking.
Then again again, he doesn't seem like town either.
My vote still stands.
He doesn’t seem like town? That means scum. He doesn’t seem scum? Looks to me like you wanna protect him but not be as blatantly obvious.
You just pop in and vote for who is gettimg traction? That’s almost like admitting you are scum.
This reads weird to me. There is never enough evidence on a day 1 lynch, and Goomy just seems to be the best for that right now. He's hasn't actually contributed anything at all.
pika/goomy scum team anyone?
Pika/goomy/AP scum team?
pika is definitely scum, he's not even paying attention to the thread or the things he's said. Phoning it in like a true scum lord. We found our day two lynch.
Why day 2? I’d say day 1.
##vote: pikachuuuu101

I agree on the Pika evidence, we should lynch him today and then Tyler if his weird behaviour persists.

##Vote: pikachuuuu101

I think maybe Pikachuuu or Goomy or Lycanroc may be trying to be lynched themselves. Like in the online mafia game Town Of Salem, the Executioner Role(after the target is killed) and the Jester role are playing to be lynched. Is there something similar here?

I think maybe Pikachuuu or Goomy or Lycanroc may be trying to be lynched themselves. Like in the online mafia game Town Of Salem, the Executioner Role(after the target is killed) and the Jester role are playing to be lynched. Is there something similar here?
Like bbninjas said, no independent factions, which a Jester would be.

Just, a note, lynching triplemo doesn’t give us any info day 2, so he isn’t reall6 a good lynch canditate right now.

This is unfortunately true. ##UNVOTE: Triplemo

I want to leave my vote somewhere more useful before I leave for the night. And I think pushing Pikachuu a little closer to a lynch could be very telling. ##VOTE: Pikachuuuuu101

I definitely want to hear more from @Tyler Beta too though.

Also now would be a great time for any of the original Goomy / Lycanroc / AP to give some thoughts now that they are not as under the cosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back