Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it's one of the main reasons I think you're town, you really need to tone down the attitude, Gekki. It's not helping.
Yeah. I just really dislike having to pick apart posts that misunderstand what I'm saying and twist my words. >.<

I don't understand the reason for including this second part. Why take into account them flipping town as a reason for lynching them? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Them possibly flipping town would be a reason not to lynch them. All I was saying is that they would be a big loss to town, and I was not saying that is a good thing :/

As for my points on Lorde last night, I know those were bad. It couldn't help that it was midnight and I had only slept for 4 hours the previous night, but that aggression thing I mentioned is strange. I figure I wasn't thinking exactly when I was writing it, cause that's how my tired brain works. Why does midnight happen to be one of the only times I can get on here. So anyways school is starting back up today so I won't be on much. Hopefully I'll be around for the end of the day. I have around 30 minutes before I have to leave so I'll probably do some reading in to Gekki, but I may not have time to make another post.

Here, look:
You are Cody Kwan, and you are a Patient Competitor. A trainer from the Alola region, you've been around Water Pokemon all your life after a traumatic experience made you deathly afraid of Fire-type Pokemon. You don't even like cake, so you're not sure why you were accused in the first place. Nothing to do but try and convince Tsomu of your innocence.

Ability: Wide Guard
Once per night you may PM me the name of any player and protect them from death during this night.

Win Condition: All Dirty Stinking Cake Thieves brought to justice
I was extremely aggressive so I could get a good idea of who was scum and who was going to get nightkilled so I could protect them, alright?

PS. I absolutely adore getting forced to claim as a town power role every single game. Really fun.

Them possibly flipping town would be a reason not to lynch them. All I was saying is that they would be a big loss to town, and I was not saying that is a good thing :/

Alright, the way you wrote it made it seem like both were positive points, but I figured that's probably what you meant...

Okay, I can't even write this post. It's too big, and it's really hard on tablet. BB, Lorde, if you two are scum, you've pressured me enough. I know what to say but I don't have the time or energy to write it.

If anyone cares to read their most recent posts on me, and then read what I've been saying this entire game, you will see word twisting and factual errors in their posts. You will also see that I've been spot on my town meta.
I'm not taking your word on this, this looks like a cop-out because you can't defend being caught. I literally read from the moment I placed a vote on you to the point where we are now. You did not use that as a point and you did not come up with it.
Pointing out that the votes are tied and we only have about 7 hours left.
Everyone not on Gekki or I, we're below 6 hours at this point. Anyone who hasn't yet made their final stances/votes on our cases needs to ASAP.
For me, scum flips from either have strong candidates to be lynched next, and town flip makes me want to lynch the other one of them. If they both flip town, Quaking seems best.
Gekki has Jade obviously connected to him, Mariano bandwagoned with them. Lynching me right now is gonna do the exact same thing it did in WoTG with the two of us: delay the inevitable.

BB's linked to me because he knows an overblown case when he sees one. Fair enough, but TE's not a valid link at all.
As for my points on Lorde last night, I know those were bad. It couldn't help that it was midnight and I had only slept for 4 hours the previous night, but that aggression thing I mentioned is strange.
So the only thing you have on me as scum is my aggressiveness? That's NAI for me, you should know that, whether or not you're usually inactive. I'm going to keep pressing you for thoughts on Gekki because you've made multiple posts since the request and have ignored it entirely.
I was extremely aggressive so I could get a good idea of who was scum and who was going to get nightkilled so I could protect them, alright?

PS. I absolutely adore getting forced to claim as a town power role every single game. Really fun.
1) Annoying AtE, cracking under pressure.
2) Take this with a grain of salt, scum doctors exist and are not rare. They have in a couple of DoS's games (Superheroes, WoTG), and there was one in my first game (Royal Palace). This claim honestly doesn't change my read at all.
3) Hastiness to claim while the votes are all tied up?
4) As a Doctor why wouldn't you take a backseat, instead of putting yourself out there?
So if Gekki’s town then what does that mean for this vote
Gekki's not town, read this post here and this one above that and find out why.

But if he isn’t doctor then will anybody else step up and claim doctor to disprove Gekki once and for all?

I'm not taking your word on this, this looks like a cop-out because you can't defend being caught. I literally read from the moment I placed a vote on you to the point where we are now. You did not use that as a point and you did not come up with it.

Everyone not on Gekki or I, we're below 6 hours at this point. Anyone who hasn't yet made their final stances/votes on our cases needs to ASAP.

Gekki has Jade obviously connected to him, Mariano bandwagoned with them. Lynching me right now is gonna do the exact same thing it did in WoTG with the two of us: delay the inevitable.

BB's linked to me because he knows an overblown case when he sees one. Fair enough, but TE's not a valid link at all.

So the only thing you have on me as scum is my aggressiveness? That's NAI for me, you should know that, whether or not you're usually inactive. I'm going to keep pressing you for thoughts on Gekki because you've made multiple posts since the request and have ignored it entirely.

1) Annoying AtE, cracking under pressure.
2) Take this with a grain of salt, scum doctors exist and are not rare. They have in a couple of DoS's games (Superheroes, WoTG), and there was one in my first game (Royal Palace). This claim honestly doesn't change my read at all.
3) Hastiness to claim while the votes are all tied up?
4) As a Doctor why wouldn't you take a backseat, instead of putting yourself out there?

Gekki's not town, read this post here and this one above that and find out why.
You expect me to respond to two massive posts (three now), on a Kindle, after responding to like 20 other posts, and not get slightly annoyed?

You expect me to respond to two massive posts (three now), on a Kindle, after responding to like 20 other posts, and not get slightly annoyed?
You say I'm cracking under pressure, what the hell did you expect after well over 10 massive posts from you and bb and general suspicions from everyone? It'd take a wizard to respond to all that on tablet. I think it's intentional and you two are trying to shut me out of the game.

Anyways, I need to go. Bye.

Here, look:

PS. I absolutely adore AtE and not changing your play to keep yourself alive, as any good PR should do. But I'm fine leaving you alone today. Just please try when given PRs especially to not allow yourself to crash and burn like rn.
And you better protect the right person tonight. If an obvious kill goes through, look into him please.
Why do you even think TE is linked to you? I certainly don't.

I'm literally this close to casting a vote on one of you two, but I want you both to tell me your read on me and why. With that, tell me your read on me if I do end up voting against one of you two.
@Lord o da rings
@GekkisaiDaiNi

In addition, anyone who wants to CC Doctor please do so now.

'm literally this close to casting a vote on one of you two, but I want you both to tell me your read on me and why. With that, tell me your read on me if I do end up voting against one of you two.
At this point you're neutral town leaning. Your posts have been informed, and well rounded. Only reason I'm mainly neutral about you is because your meta constantly shifts as scum.
I was rebutting Gekki saying he was, which I thought was bulls***.

PS. I absolutely adore AtE and not changing your play to keep yourself alive, as any good PR should do. But I'm fine leaving you alone today. Just please try when given PRs especially to not allow yourself to crash and burn like rn.
And you better protect the right person tonight. If an obvious kill goes through, look into him please.

I'm literally this close to casting a vote on one of you two, but I want you both to tell me your read on me and why. With that, tell me your read on me if I do end up voting against one of you two.
@Lord o da rings
@GekkisaiDaiNi

In addition, anyone who wants to CC Doctor please do so now.
I've posted my reads on you twice before. I'm getting townie vibes but you are super hard to read so...Neutral, town leaning.

Anyways, I've contacted PMJ about subbing out because of unexpected IRL stuff. I couldn't continue this level of activity. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the game.

Anyways, I've contacted PMJ about subbing out because of unexpected IRL stuff. I couldn't continue this level of activity. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the game.
Whoever is given the horrific ordeal of subbing into Gekki's slot I feel terrible for you. GL defending him and being suspected the whole game because of someone else's actions!
And please make the right choice on who to save.

He deliberately decides to sub out now, with 4 hours left in the phase (he's probably not being subbed out by the end of the day phase, but still). What the hell? I'm not gonna debate the IRL thing, but the timing of this could not be more ridiculously convenient.

I'm still lynching you, this literally just looks to me like you can't take the heat of getting caught and now you want to excuse yourself from the mess and ruin someone else's game in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back