• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Zorbees! (Vespiquen/Zoroarks)

Bump! Found the ideal split of Zoruas (DEX and SHL are the best for this deck; DEX can Paralyze your opponent's Active if you flip heads for one Colorless, and SHL does a flat 20 damage for a DCE) and realized Field Blower was unnecessary (Cut it for the fourth Compressor).
Considering taking out either the second Special Charge or Choice Band for a Mallow, thoughts?

Tried this. Mallow is super clutch, will keep it in. I will also test -1 Special Charge +1 Mallow to see which is better.

Hmm. Field Blower not needed? I find Fury Belts to be annoying with. Zoroark capped at 210. Of course, everyone has a different list and preferences, so maybe its alright.

Hmm. Field Blower not needed? I find Fury Belts to be annoying with. Zoroark capped at 210. Of course, everyone has a different list and preferences, so maybe its alright.
I see many more people running Choice Band, so it's been fine.

Man, I wish my decks got this much attention lmao.

Salt aside, this is a great deck that I will try if I get my hands on some Zoroarks on TCGO (I have a lot of codes so fingers crossed). The only thing I would change is -1 Oricorio +1 Mallow. You are doing a lot of damage already and I just don’t feel that Oricorio pulls its weight (I may be wrong). And Mallow is too good not to play multiple of in a Zoroark GX deck.

What is your solution to Garbotoxin if you don't have Field Blower? Does the deck work well against Psybox without it?

I myself run 1. Gekki doesn't. Garbotoxin isnt an issue either, since we dont need abilities. And PsyBox is a pretty easy matchup most the time.

Oh, I thought that the lock on Trade, Set Up, Propgation, etc. would be pretty harsh. Is Psybox easy because of Trashalanche's 120 HP (Riotous Beating limit without Skyfield).

Oh, I thought that the lock on Trade, Set Up, Propgation, etc. would be pretty harsh. Is Psybox easy because of Trashalanche's 120 HP (Riotous Beating limit without Skyfield).
We dont necessarily need those, Ive been fine without them. Both Vespiquen and Zoroark can 1HKO anything the put in my way, so its fine.

Just Guzma Garbotoxin if it's causing that many problems. Psybox is a 50/50 matchup IMO.
Man, I wish my decks got this much attention lmao.

Salt aside, this is a great deck that I will try if I get my hands on some Zoroarks on TCGO (I have a lot of codes so fingers crossed). The only thing I would change is -1 Oricorio +1 Mallow. You are doing a lot of damage already and I just don’t feel that Oricorio pulls its weight (I may be wrong). And Mallow is too good not to play multiple of in a Zoroark GX deck.
Oricorio is too important VS NM and 1 Mallow has been fine TBH.

We dont necessarily need those, Ive been fine without them. Both Vespiquen and Zoroark can 1HKO anything the put in my way, so its fine.

Just Guzma Garbotoxin if it's causing that many problems. Psybox is a 50/50 matchup IMO.

Oricorio is too important VS NM and 1 Mallow has been fine TBH.

I guess I'll take your advice (especially since it gives me an excuse to add in other cards I fell are needed). What do you think of other matchups by the way (such as decks that just released like Shining Genesect/Venusaur)? Are there any bad matchups (I can't think of any besides maybe Buzzwole GX if it becomes a popular deck or Energy Denial)?

Let me know what you think, thanks!

No real one stands out, this deck can beat anything and everything if played correctly.

Great, I definitely looking forward to playing this deck at some Expanded tournaments then (just waiting for my FA Zoroark GXs)!

Bump! Found the ideal split of Zoruas (DEX and SHL are the best for this deck; DEX can Paralyze your opponent's Active if you flip heads for one Colorless, and SHL does a flat 20 damage for a DCE) and realized Field Blower was unnecessary (Cut it for the fourth Compressor).
Considering taking out either the second Special Charge or Choice Band for a Mallow, thoughts?

Does the loss of 10 HP on the DEX Zorua effect anything against certain matches?

Great, I definitely looking forward to playing this deck at some Expanded tournaments then (just waiting for my FA Zoroark GXs)!
Awesome! Hope you do well! :D
Does the loss of 10 HP on the DEX Zorua effect anything against certain matches?
The DEX one has 60HP. This is the Zorua I mean:
BW5_EN_70.png

Awesome! Hope you do well! :D

The DEX one has 60HP. This is the Zorua I mean:
BW5_EN_70.png

Whoops, my bad! I got it confused with the "Ascension" version. Yes, after considering the correct Zorua, I agree with the 2-2 split of DEX and SHL. By the way, why only two Eggexcute? I'd think they would help reset Sky Field and discard (though I may be wrong). Is it because at that point, you'd most likely attack with Vespiquen (just making sure I have the correct mindset when I'm playing). Also, would you consider one Tauros GX as a basic attacker so you can utilize a GX move (since Trickster GX and Tapu Cure GX are out of the equation)?

Back