Wi-Fi Trades Eevee's Colorful Friends Giveaway

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
z-move-eevee.png

Welcome to the Pokebeach: Eevee's Colorful Friends Giveaway.

In order to receive one of these event Pokemon please follow the following prompt:

In game name (IGN):
Friend Code:

(One Eeveelution per person) :3

Also please add my friend code so I can trade you the Pokemon:

Friend Code: 5472-9456-3009 | IGN: Yakkov

Happy Trading!​

I've been trying to make an account for the past few days but I'm not sure what had happened.

In game name (IGN): Tyson
Friend Code: 3781-0263-8844

I'd like the Umbreon if you don't mind.

Thank you so much! My Timezone is GMT+10, so I'll probably be able to trade for the next couple of hours (unless I run out of data), otherwise I can trade around 5pm my time tomorrow.

Sure, let me add your information in and I will get online. Please add in my friend code from the thread for the trade :3

Coming online. Was there anything specific you wanted in return? Also, you're doing a wonderful thing so I don't mean to be pushy, but do these have proof of their redemption?

Coming online. Was there anything specific you wanted in return? Also, you're doing a wonderful thing so I don't mean to be pushy, but do these have proof of their redemption?

Nah, this is a free giveaway :3 So no worries. As for proof, I do not have it since they were Japanese exclusive in-life events.

Ah, too bad. Thanks for the Umbreon though, truly appreciate it ^~^

I am sorry about that. I would prefer to have proof for my events. But some of them I just can't get.

Also, no problem =3 Enjoy the Umbreon!

z-move-eevee.png

Welcome to the Pokebeach: Eevee's Colorful Friends Giveaway.

In order to receive one of these event Pokemon please follow the following prompt:

In game name (IGN):
Friend Code:

(One Eeveelution per person) :3

Also please add my friend code so I can trade you the Pokemon:

Friend Code: 5472-9456-3009 | IGN: Yakkov

Happy Trading!​
In game name (IGN): Pikachu7553
Friend Code: 3024-6031-8129

Eeveelution wanted: Leafeon.

Will add you in about 11 hours from now!

Hello! I'd love to get an eeveelution! Would you happen to have a Leafeon? Ik beggars cant be choosers but i'd be SUPER happy! Thanks! :D
FC: 5086-6501-2038
Name: Sohmii

Back