Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, here's two posts that a player (myself and Celever respectively) think is scummy.

Little Cherrim votes TSM because he thought I was suggesting people to do that. Sounds like sheeping behaviour to me!

Celever thinks this post is scummy (think about why).

Do you agree or disagree with this evidence? You could also look about this thread for other potential evidence. After all, there's really not that much to read.

1st question: Agreed
2nd question: It's scummy because she first says that Little cherrim is a sort of newbie, but then she says that he should know better. That is contradicting each other.

I clearly have nothing new to bring right now, that is why I ask questions and trying to create discussion. Also, I agree about the sheeping point on LC, and I do not understand Celever's point on Jesi's post. I could guess, but why not getting the answer from him first?

scattered's post helps by probably getting a response from Celever... but that's about it. Same deal for Drac's. It doesn't cause any discussion in the meantime, and all both scattered and Drac are doing here are popping in and appearing like they're contributing, where in fact they are not bringing anything new to the table themselves.

Other then the normal day 1 chitchat theres nothing to bring to the table at the moment sinc ethings heat up after the first lynch.. regardless i like to wait for the missing player to pop themselves

both scattered and Drac are doing here are popping in and appearing like they're contributing,

I love it how you make it that we will look scummy even though the only thing that differ me and perhaps Drac from you is that you had more free time to post. No, I am not "popping in" I am playing the game. Maybe not playing over actively like you did right now, but that does not mean I am trying to appear like I am contributing. I am simply trying to contribute, and you seem to want me stop trying by saying that, which is scummy.

Especially during this stage of the game. Saying something like "this player just pop in to look as if they are contributing" may only be a legit accusation if you see that as a pattern, which can only happen during mid to late game, certainly not at this early stage of the game.

Day 1- Votecount 1:

Celever (2): bbninjas (36-64), scattered mind (42-), rainyman123, (44-)
mirdo (1): lord o da rings (37-)
simsands (1): jadethepokemontrainer (47-)
@rainyman123 (3): Celever (45-)
scattered mind: Celever (43-45)
Little Cherrim (1): bbninjas (64-)
bbninjas (1): Celever (35-43), GMDraclord (41-)
GMDraclord (1): PikaMasterJesi (65-)
TheSceptileMaster (1): Little Cherrim (61-)
mordacazir (1): simsands (52-)
Cypher333 (1): mirdo (57-)
Not Receiving Votes: (jadethepokemontrainer, PikaMasterJesi, lord o da rings)

Here's your daily vote count. The player with the most votes is tagged. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
You will receive activity notes tomorrow, and every day after that.

I clearly have nothing new to bring right now, that is why I ask questions and trying to create discussion. Also, I agree about the sheeping point on LC, and I do not understand Celever's point on Jesi's post. I could guess, but why not getting the answer from him first?
I love it how you make it that we will look scummy even though the only thing that differ me and perhaps Drac from you is that you had more free time to post. No, I am not "popping in" I am playing the game. Maybe not playing over actively like you did right now, but that does not mean I am trying to appear like I am contributing. I am simply trying to contribute, and you seem to want me stop trying by saying that, which is scummy.
Especially during this stage of the game. Saying something like "this player just pop in to look as if they are contributing" may only be a legit accusation if you see that as a pattern, which can only happen during mid to late game, certainly not at this early stage of the game.
You're getting a bit defensive here, considering the amount of stuff you've responded with! D:

I am simply trying to contribute, and you seem to want me stop trying by saying that, which is scummy.
The idea behind my post (which I wasn't very clear about, my bad) was that while you will contribute somewhat by asking a question, we still have to wait for Celever to come online and answer it, so it doesn't actually contribute anything for now. I think that there's more that can be done than just popping in, asking a question of someone who won't be around for a while, hence that post.

may only be a legit accusation if you see that as a pattern, which can only happen during mid to late game, certainly not at this early stage of the game.
Not true, imo, during early game when information is quite limited. The accusation only gets stronger if a pattern continues, particularly until a later stage of the game.

You're getting a bit defensive here, considering the amount of stuff you've responded with! D:

Na, I just write more stuff now than usual :]

The idea behind my post (which I wasn't very clear about, my bad) was that while you will contribute somewhat by asking a question, we still have to wait for Celever to come online and answer it, so it doesn't actually contribute anything for now. I think that there's more that can be done than just popping in, asking a question of someone who won't be around for a while, hence that post.

I get your point now- so just to clarify- if there was anything I could respond at that time, I would have done that, but that was the only thing I saw that I could ask about. The other things were things I just agreed on, like the point on LC, but there were no questions for me to ask, so..

Not true, imo, during early game when information is quite limited. The accusation only gets stronger if a pattern continues, particularly until a later stage of the game.

If there is a pattern at all.

@Lord o da rings - What do you think about the point on LC? is does look like sheeping, but he is relatively new, so this can be nothing.

btw, @Celever I think I got what you meant with Jesi based on what other people said that she contradicted herself about LC being new yet, not so in Discord mafia. Is that what you meant?

2nd question: It's scummy because she first says that Little cherrim is a sort of newbie, but then she says that he should know better. That is contradicting each other.

And in case Celever still not answering - @bbninjas do you agree with that contradiction being the scummy thing? You seemed to suggest that you know the reason too,

Celever thinks this post is scummy (think about why).

@Lord o da rings - What do you think about the point on LC? is does look like sheeping, but he is relatively new, so this can be nothing.
You caught me at the right time, as I was in the middle of making this big post, and catching up on what I've missed. It's down below:

##VOTE: Celever
Based on what a player voted before you, you just went and voted for the same person? Why are you bandwagoning and not scum hunting?
##UNVOTE: scattered mind
##VOTE: rainyman123

Bandwagonning smh.
Good reason to do so, but does this not have an element of OMGUS?
I mean, might as well. Not much else to do today :U
Are you serious? Bandwagoning is one of the worst things you could do this early on Day 1. This is dumb, and you admit it like it's not dumb, which made even less sense.
Alright, now I see what you mean. I think it was just a rookie mistake, as I don't think LC has played in many forum Mafia games. However, I see him a lot in the Discord Mafia games, so I think he should know better.
How is one both a rookie and also "know better" simultaneously?
##Vote: TheSceptileMaster
Weren't you just suggesting to vote for one who hasn't voted yet?
Notice that this is the very first thing he does coming into this game. Without even saying anything, or why he agrees, he bandwagons off what bbninjas proposed. LC is new, so it could very well mean nothing.
Neither does this post
The post you were referencing IS helping, which was asking Celever to clarify what he had said. Your post, however, adds nothing to the discussion.
Quite the defense, but this seems too defensive for what you were called out for.

Now rainy and LC are making the same mistake, but LC gets my vote seeing as rainy has more of them. ##VOTE: Little Cherrim Both @Little Cherrim and @rainyman123 have not posted since these incidents. I'd like your views on some of the other things going on in the game as well.

Good reason to do so, but does this not have an element of OMGUS?

Na, if you have a good reason - it's no longer OMGUS.

How is one both a rookie and also "know better" simultaneously?

Already mentioned, so - a bit of echoing.

Notice that this is the very first thing he does coming into this game. Without even saying anything, or why he agrees, he bandwagons off what bbninjas proposed. LC is new, so it could very well mean nothing.

Yep. Pretty much what I think too.

Quite the defense, but this seems too defensive for what you were called out for.

Same thing I told bbninjas, I just posted a long post and wanted to add things as I posted, that I thought were deserved to be mentioned, such as the thing with the poppin in and appearing as contributing. The first post btw relates to another post by bbninjas so overall, that is not a one big response to one idea, which in that case I would agree that that would have been defensive.

Also, was no one taking note of this?

Yes, but I got nothing to point out on this without going to WIFOMy areas, which is not very helpful.

Alright, now I see what you mean. I think it was just a rookie mistake, as I don't think LC has played in many forum Mafia games. However, I see him a lot in the Discord Mafia games, so I think he should know better.
Wait. Did you just say he's new but he should know better? This post is confusing but I don't find it super scummy.

@rainyman123 (3): Celever (45-)
The player with the most votes is tagged
???

Had more to say but my sisters insisting on using the computer. I'll get back on as soon as possible

Sorry about the poor post structure D:

So you suppose I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing?

Call it A.T.E or whatever you want, but I voted TSM mainly because I thought it actually might help us and get him in this, although it looks like my vote didn't help with that at all.

True that I am a very frequent discord mafia player. In those games of four, one inactive player completely unbalances the game, so its best to get them in there.

Now rainy and LC are making the same mistake, but LC gets my vote seeing as rainy has more of them. ##VOTE: Little Cherrim Both @Little Cherrim and @rainyman123 have not posted since these incidents. I'd like your views on some of the other things going on in the game as well.

For the record, sleep is a thing in these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back