Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Clique Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
This decision is honestly a tough one, with multiple factors going into it. In the end, I had to stay loyal to my clique and go with the option of saving the one person remaining that was a member of the Nerds. That person is Violet. As such, I'm keeping nominations the same.

Week 7: Eviction

Well since NP kept the nominations the same, the eviction will begin! I will say this was a fun week in my opinion, and it was the last one I'll be hosting until the finale! The rest of it will be done for the magical TAE! I had fun, and even though my time hosting competitions has come to a close, I'm not gone yet. I shall return once the finale begins! But back on track, this week's nominations are @PikaMasterJesi and @Celever.

@NinjaPenguin and @VioletValkyrie the nerd buddies will be the only ones voting, unless they vote differently, than @Little Cherrim will break the tie. You guys have until Wednesday April 19, 2017 at 7PM EST, so converse with one another and hopefully make the votes go your way. Good luck houseguests! :D

Week 7 Eviction - Results

Well in less than a day, the eviction time has concluded. No tiebreaker was necessary, as both voters agreed on who was to by lynched. It was quick, and to the point. Hardly anything was discussed besides voting. So by a vote of 2-0...

@PikaMasterJesi you have been evicted from Big Brother Pokbeach Edition... You are the fifth member of the jury, and we'll see you when the finale rolls around. It was fun having you here Jesi. I know how excited you were after hosting last season with me to participate in it! You did really well too, so take pride in that!

And that's all from me houseguests! The rest of the game is to be hosted by the magical @TheAnticipationEevee! The final four players: @NinjaPenguin @Celever @VioletValkyrie and @Little Cherrim, all from either the Nerds or Populars clique, are gearing up for Week 8 to take place... whenever TAE puts it up. Anyways, I'm out, you'll see me when the finale comes around!

Week 8 - The Amazing Race Week

I hope by now, you guys realized to EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! :p

Welcome to the special week that is entirely based on The Amazing Race! During this week, there will be a series of “locations” that you travel to and collect information that will ultimately lead you to an endpoint (pitstop).

At the pitstop, you will be informed how fast you completed the leg of the race and find out your placing. Additionally, the first person to complete the race will win a special prize! However, the person that finishes last will be automatically eliminated and sent to the jury, yikes!

So what will you exactly have to do?

In a moment, you will be given a clue that will send you scavenging about the entirety of Pokebeach to find the next clue which will help you get to the next location. These series of clues and challenges will eventually lead you to the pitstop which will signify that you have finished the race.

This may seem confusing at first, and I can answer any basic clarifying questions, but more will be explained during in each individual clue as to what is expected of you to do.

Good luck houseguests! A private message will be sent at 7:00 AM PDT / 10 AM EDT on Wednesday, April 19th. (Which I believe most are online somewhere around that time) which will have your first clue that leads you somewhere in this universe! Have fun!

(Yes, this means no HOH, no POV, no Eviction vote, just a race to completion! :p)

Please note that you may not converse about the race with any other houseguest, so you have to complete this all on your own! Time to bring out your own inner critical thinking capabilities.

Mass tag: @Celever @NinjaPenguin @Little Cherrim @VioletValkyrie

May I ask for the messages to be sent two hours later? I can't help but feel it's a bad time as this is a challenge based on doing things as quickly as possible, and I won't be awake when it starts.

May I ask for the messages to be sent two hours later? I can't help but feel it's a bad time as this is a challenge based on doing things as quickly as possible, and I won't be awake when it starts.
That would be fine with me. I won't be on from ~8:45 AM until 5:30 PM EST tomorrow.
EDIT: The hosts should probably also check the PM I gave them.

Important Update

As this week is based entirely off timing, Lord and I have decided that it would be best to give each person individually their clue at whenever they are available to make sure that they are not losing any amount of hours unfairly due to being offline.

Our solution is, every person participating must notify us at what specific time in the day you know you will be available. For example, one can say 7 AM PDT, and all our updates will be messaged at that time.

Since there are a variety of tasks to complete, where you may have to notify the hosts before continuing, this was our best solution. From the time you notify us, to the time we send out your next instructions, that time will not be counted toward your overall total. For example, if you notify us at 8 AM PDT, and you said that 7 AM PDT would be when you are available, you would have to wait until 7 AM PDT again until you receive the next set of instructions, but only 1 hour will be added to your total time that it took you.

This is to ensure that everything is fair for everyone by only timing each person by their availability and how long they actually take. You can also change your time of when you would like to receive updates if you prefer. For example, if you notified us at 8 AM PDT, but you wish to change your update to 8 PM PDT instead, you can feel free to do so, if you want to complete it more urgently. This will not affect your total clock time that it takes you though.

SO, with that, people can start whenever they want. Message us a date and a time (in Pacific or Eastern DAYLIGHT) of when you would like to start the race and message us a specific time of when you would like to receive updates (aka, when you are available).

Please make sure when you state a time that it fits with one of the hosts' time schedules, otherwise we will not be able to send it out correctly.

Weekday Schedule:
AVAILABILITY: 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM PDT, 1:00 PM - 10:30 PM PDT

Friday/Weekend Schedule:
AVAILABILITY: 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM PDT

"NOW" does not count as a specific time. If you send a message to the hosts, please at least give 30 minutes after as the next available time. For example, if u submit at 8 PM PDT, anytime after 8:30 PM PDT would be an acceptable time as 'available to receive next instructions'.

Please ask questions if any part is confusing.

Last edited:
I'm incredibly confused by this solution. Would it not be better to simply ask everyone for a timespan where they will be happy to receive the clue and to just send it to everyone at that time? This method doesn't appear to have a universal start, which is crucial to a scavenger hunt-type deal. n_n"

I'm incredibly confused by this solution. Would it not be better to simply ask everyone for a timespan where they will be happy to receive the clue and to just send it to everyone at that time? This method doesn't appear to have a universal start, which is crucial to a scavenger hunt-type deal. n_n"

This race is based on the amount of time YOU take. So here's an example:

You wish your first clue to be received at 8 PM PDT on 4/19 and all subsequent notifications to be at 8 PM.

1) You receive your clue at 8 PM
2) You notify the hosts at 9 PM (finishing the first part of the race)
3) You wait until the next day at 8 PM to continue
4) You notify us at 10 PM (finishing the second part)
(and continued until finished).

The time that it would count that you took on the race is from 8 - 9 and 8 - 10 which would be 3 hours, rather than 48 hours for the 2 days.

This is to help be more fair to people that either may not be online as often as the hosts, where when the hosts get back to them, they are already asleep, wasting a bunch of time for them which will put them farther behind than say if we happen to reply to someone else in less than 10 minutes and they finish the entire thing in less than 24 hours due to us being online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back