News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

I'll play 3 Mr. Guru for every deck that I build. BTW, that ability name is "Instruct" based on my source. "Lead" let's you search for 2 Supporters.

Well, those weren't basic pokemon. They are stage 1's.

Er, yeah... I think you misunderstood my post?

As I said;

I don't believe we've had a Basic Pokemon with this type of Ability before.

The only ones that I can think of with this kind of Ability are Octillery and Electrode (which are Stage 1 Pokemon).

I'll play 3 Mr. Guru for every deck that I build. BTW, that ability name is "Instruct" based on my source. "Lead" let's you search for 2 Supporters.

Good spot! Considering that "Instruct" is its signature move in-game, it would make sense that it has something of that name in the TCG too.

I find it interesting that they're doing five booster pack designs this time around. I wonder if this will became the normal amount? I sure hope so, since I love the designs! ^.^

I predicted this only yesterday! On the Zygarde box article I said the third pack art is probably Decidueye. Which would be weird if they only included two legendaries/two starters and exclude one. That's awesome! Hype!

Ooooh, I love the pack art. Decidueye represent!

Looking forward to seeing whether the English cards retain yellow borders - I assume so, but it just looks as though the blanks were designed with grey borders in mind.

Looking forward to seeing whether the English cards retain yellow borders - I assume so, but it just looks as though the blanks were designed with grey borders in mind.

They probably were designed with the grey borders in mind, considering that the designs were done by PCL who makes the original Japanese cards. As much as I would love to see English cards move away from the garish yellow borders, I don't really think there's good reason to expect that to change.

They probably were designed with the grey borders in mind, considering that the designs were done by PCL who makes the original Japanese cards. As much as I would love to see English cards move away from the garish yellow borders, I don't really think there's good reason to expect that to change.
Well we already know the cards keep their yellow border. It can be seen on the Zygarde Promo, the starter finals and the starter promo/cards from the Lunala/Solgaleo boxes.

Well we already know the cards keep their yellow border. It can be seen on the Zygarde Promo, the starter finals and the starter promo/cards from the Lunala/Solgaleo boxes.

Hah, you'd think the news writer would have remembered that. :p

At least according to Snorlax GX, the GXs seem to stick to a silver border, which is nice. ^.^

Oh that playmat is gorgeous! Would be even better without the boxes on it. Oranguru is interesting, especially in decks where it can be easy to burn through your entire hand and put yourself in top-deck mode. Also makes N-to-1 less scary too. Not sure if it'll see much play though, it's HP is high enough but it is quite the Lysandre target unless you run Float Stones. On the plus side, it's attack isn't horrible like someone said, and it's colorless so fits into any deck as an attacker in theory.

I saw on pokemon.com more on the ETBs. The energy cards were so beautiful. Sadly, they're not part of the Gen 7 Base Set.

If prerelease gives us 4 boosters, so, we cannot guarantee "1 of each pack art" thing.

Back