Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you said it's a random thought, but what makes you think this?

Really just the quote below and the whole thing that went on there. Unless of course if flavor indicates that high prosecutor = scum which doesn't make any sense.

Why didn't I notice this immediatly, you slipped there Miyami. NOW GIVE IT BACK YOU THIEF.

Let me tell you guys what I'm talking about, this night my evidence has been stolen by a certain stranger. And I was just to accept that. I was thinking of a way to lure out the thief but I didn't think she would reveal herself so easely. This was my evidence until recently:

Evidence: High Prosecutor’s Badge

You are the high prosecutor of the courtroom. This makes you an important and influential figure in the legal system. As such, you can only be lynched if you have the majority of votes placed on you. If you don’t, RANDOM.ORG will be used to determine that day’s lynch.

And just now @Miyami~~ is aking this:

##VOTE: Miyami~~
For stealing my goodie, then indirectly asking for my identity.

For what it's worth, Palutena says:
lol PP cool role for sure rip you

So to clarify, evidence is basically items? As in they can be stolen/circulated. Aren't theifs typically scum-type roles? Maybe it was a slip idk.
for now
##VOTE: Miyami~~

##VOTE Robin Aisaga

Appealing to the Phoenix Wright nerds but if it's possible for a prosecutor to be scum then this role could be it. Anything that takes the town's main weapon against scum and turns it into RNG has gotta go. Mia is questionable with the theft and I don't buy that it was a third party who just happened to pass it to her, but I'd rather lynch the person who had the stolen evidence.

And because I know @Robin Aisaga is going to say something about me tunneling, this vote and line of reasoning has nothing to do with what I said yesterday.

Though it does help.

You say I'm just clarifying matters about the serie to appeal to Phoenix Wright fans, I'm not. What use would it have to appeal to two or three people. Getting to know roles has been quite useful so far. By knowing Dahlia Hawthorne was also capable of spirit channeling we could have prevented Mia and Maya from exploiting their role to her for example. And another example is the apparant thief figure. As in Ace Attorney there are several thiefs (Kay Faraday, DeMasque and Filch) None of them have a murderer role in the AA series. This will certainly be useful information at some point. Also your stating that I'm trying to be popular as a fact, you don't speculate much do you?

And yes, the role high prosecutor isn't entirely clear. No one else has been confirmed town either though. So I don't see the point in mentioning it.

I think you completely misunderstood my post, man.

From what I can see, this game seems to be based solely on the original trilogy, so I think it's safe to say that Robin is either Edgeworth or Mr. von Karma. Both are recognized as high prosecutors, though Edgeworth is a safer claim. By Robin's reveal and quakingpunch's answer, I feel safe with trusting Robin as town.

But I will admit, an RNG lynch doesn't sound fun. I'd hate to be the subject of that.

hosts have confirmed the actual evidence is stolen so would that make Robin confirmed town?
Nah, Celever was suggesting a hypothetical situation when he asked so the hosts didn't have to confirm anything. (which is a townie thing tbh)

I take issue with this empty threat. The speculation posts were all completely on-topic considering Mia's reveal and so I think these attempts at stopping it are half-assed. Hiding something you don't want us to know?

##VOTE: bbninjas
Uh, no. Those speculation posts continued to speculate on which roles are scum and blah blah far after Luis got answered iirc. And, lol, apparently I'm hiding information again. xD

##UNVOTE: simsands
##VOTE: Camoclone

Continuing through with this. Nice to see you here, Grant.
Where did this vote come from? ?_?

##VOTE Robin Aisaga

Appealing to the Phoenix Wright nerds but if it's possible for a prosecutor to be scum then this role could be it. Anything that takes the town's main weapon against scum and turns it into RNG has gotta go. Mia is questionable with the theft and I don't buy that it was a third party who just happened to pass it to her, but I'd rather lynch the person who had the stolen evidence.
Yeah, no. You are relying faaaar too much on role flavour and gambly things (i.e. that safe claim list by King X) , hence some of my suspicions for you.

I see why now. I mean I was appealing to the nerds, not you. I don't know anything about this universe so I have to rely on the words of others.

My main reason for lynching Robin is the rng lynch evidence. It's perfect for scum. Everything else is circumstantial.

I will admit it's possible to steer a mislynch and possibly rng it to scum but the odds of that are super low. Scum can always make good use of an ability like this.

15 minutes later:

So you agree that you are suspicious? Then why are you over acting a townie ? :p
I think scattered brings up some very good points on Luis. While I had noticed the contradictions originally, I decided to watch Luis for a bit longer. However, scattered also bolded the following:

Wow, Bippa. That was a lucky kill for us, now we have a wincon less to worry about, thanks scum! :p
This is a big thing that scum are much, much more inclined to do then town - congratulating good kills, showing relief and stuff. I'll have to go back and check to see if this is normal for town Luis, but it's certainly a big thing imo.

Anyways, Luis' vote apparently came down ultimately to the bolded:

You know, I think we're past the "not enough discussion" timestamp. We can discuss a lot further, of course, but it's really hard for me to see anyone besides tgk being lynched.

##Vote: thegrovylekid

Stop doing this. For real. Don't come up here and post nothing but an excuse. Next time you post, you better do so with a full fledged case. You'll have the whole weekend to do so. Otherwise, I guarantee you'll get lynched.

My vote was placed later, yeah. But my pressure was from long before.
Which means the issue is the reasoning you gave to accompany your vote.

##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Luis

I will admit it's possible to steer a mislynch and possibly rng it to scum but the odds of that are super low. Scum can always make good use of an ability like this.

I think for the time being we can assume he's town. Obviously he's not Confo, but with the lack of lynch options so far he's probably not a good call today.

@bbninjas I never saw those posts that luis made!?! If i did I would have voted him sooner.. I'm gojng to have to read back, that post about cheering about PPs death is a definite scumtell.

I'll have to go back and check to see if this is normal for town Luis, but it's certainly a big thing imo.
So, I went back and checked, and there was no particularly similar situation that Luis was in as far as I can see since there was either no crossfire or no two scum teams, or he was the host/dead, so that's irritating. :/

@Squirtle Squad , you can use those arrows to go to back to the post quoted. :p

I honestly saw Luis's cheering as innocent town relief. I don't see a reason to vote him, but I'll keep it in mind.

If Jesi dies and flips scum, town must absolutely go back and check their posts. Her comments generally appear to be defending certain people which is interesting. [Future reference.]

Let's go over all of Luis' posts.
Yeah, I was announcer three games in a row, seems legit. :v
(##Prosecute)^2: PMJ

or, you know what?

##(Unprosecute)^(1/2): PMJ
##Paintball: @xDoggerx

I got late to Physics class because of you. :v
RVS.

@quakingpunch73 , I'm seeing Dogger twice in the vote count. Is this a mistake?

I'm asking because apparently @xDoggerx knows how to vote as much as he knows of differential calculus. :v Check the rules, mate.

I do find weird how bb saved that post for reference, but Celever's reaction was a bit over the fence.

And Jabber's post is indeed fluff. I'll keep an eye out for him.

##Unpaintball: xDoggerx

Nothing in here. He is analyzing the vote count. Take that as you will.

Uhm... yeah, RVS is over. ._.
Nothing here.

I gotta say, I laughed way too much at this. :p

But honestly, yeah, the case here is really solid. Echoing what has been said, it's a win/win situation.

Not placing my vote as of yet, though, don't want to end the day just a bit over 24 hours after it began. We can still discuss plenty of stuff.
Nothing here.

This. If you were indeed lynchproof, you'd actually be pushing for your lynch in order to confirm yourself as town. And not only that, since it also prevents us from mislynching a townie today.

Let me add a kilo of salt. :p As a new player, I can see her thinking "ok, so, to sum up, I think X is scummy because he did Y and Z, so I'll place my vote for him" as a semi-absolute. I definitely see the logic behind her wanting to lynch E_M and wouldn't mind lynching him at all ATM since apparently he prefers playing Minecraft instead of WW, but I firmly believe we should lynch TGK. If we do, there's literally no way we lynch one of our own. He's either a scum liar or a lynchproof townie.
Nothing here.

It's irrelevant to this point if he's lynchproof or not. If he isn't, he lied and scum. If he is, we confirm his mason partner(s).
Nothing here.

You either contribute enough or get questioned until you do it forcefully. Is your choice.
Teensy bit ironic since he hasn't contributed at all.

It won't. It'd be a pro-town lynch. As I said earlier, there's no way we can lynch town.

Excuse my brainfart, but I took way too much trying to understand this: If you place a vote for Phoenix while "being a ghost", you'll know who Phoenix is?
Nothing here.

I think I said that 3 times already... :p

-If tgk was telling the truth, then he wouldn't have died. No townie lynch.

-If he was lying, he was 105% scum. No townie lynch.

But well, although I rather lynch TGK today, I guess I'll see how Jabber's case works out...
Nothing here.

@bbninjas, I'm not even pushing that hard anymore since his claim. I'm not even voting, lol

If he indeed was deathproof instead of just a ghost, it was a more than worthy lynch. After his claim, the only time I repeated my statements/outcomes was when Skyleaf asked for them, IIRC; or maybe once while still trying to understand tgk's role completely.

I'm now doubting a bit how much of a good idea it is to lynch him, but I'm still surprised he was utterly defensive while he thought he was deathproof.
Wait a second. You just said you supported TGK's lynch a lot. You point towards how you never voted him but that's bad. Nothing else is here.

And to be honest, I never stop being amused by that stuff... :v But yeah.

You know, I think we're past the "not enough discussion" timestamp. We can discuss a lot further, of course, but it's really hard for me to see anyone besides tgk being lynched.

##Vote: thegrovylekid

Stop doing this. For real. Don't come up here and post nothing but an excuse. Next time you post, you better do so with a full fledged case. You'll have the whole weekend to do so. Otherwise, I guarantee you'll get lynched.
This contradicts again (especially with his last post). He flips his side depending on what will make him look better. Also the rest of the post is really hypocritical since he hasn't contributed anything.

I have no votes on me, yet I have 1 vote. Is this correct?
He's worried about one vote. This is still something I could see town doing.

Wow, Bippa. That was a lucky kill for us, now we have a wincon less to worry about, thanks scum! :p Now, I do see ninjas' point in pressuring the ones /wagoning/ tgk's lynch. And I emphasise on the wagon part since at least the first votes for him and pressure was, as I see it, legit because of his behaviour. However, I'd like to see what @Robin Aisaga has to say.
Nothing here.

My vote was placed later, yeah. But my pressure was from long before.
Nothing here.

Hold it, what? So Robin's now almost confirmed a prosecutor? can any PW fan clear if any of those are either Scum or Safeclaim material?

And Miyami has Robin's evidence, which she received through a 3rd person AND is sure she can just give it back?

Miyami, why are you certain that evidence can return to Robin? And why do you think you got it in the first place?
]
Information fish.

@scattered mind , fwiw, I did spent quite some time writing that post since I was walking on my way to class. You bothered to quote that post, but not the one I posted later clearing that up and responding to bb?
]
Nothing here.

• He contradicts himself depending on what will make him look better.
  • He bandwagons and never says anything new.
  • He is hypocritical.
##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: LUISPIPE8

So, the long awaited Celever case. I've taken some notes on Celever's posts yesterday. It's a bit long...

Calls out TGK for RNG ##VOTE:
Calls out Jesi for dumbtelling
Tells us we need to be suspicious of new players
Votes TGK for backpedaling (Forgets ##)
Criticizes EM for talking about anime
Revotes TGK
Asks bb why he put future reference on Celevers faulty vote
Asks again
There are probably scum on TGK's wagon
Wants to know why everyone's voting TGK
More pressure on bb
Votes bb for not explaining the future reference
Calls out people for random votes after RVS
Defends PMJ's aggressivness
Tells bb to stop hiding stuff
Mentions mine and Dogger's vote weights
Is getting bad vibes from Robin and TGK
Subtle defense of EM
bb needs to be lynched
The case on Jabber is too speculative
Major defense of Robin when TGK votes him (Right after saying he got bad vibes from Robin)
Defends his case on bb
Explains Dogger's ability again
His case on bb isn't role fish
Tells Robin to ignore Camo
Camo's tactics push lynches, not scum lynches
Says it's very unlikely that bb's role has anything to do with why he doesn't want to explain the future reference
Mentions why he's not arguing with Camo
bb should share all his reasoning with the town
Camo's case on him is only speculation
Never interacted with Camo last game thanks to dimensions (They were in the same one)
Accuses Camo for pushing blame onto him
Camo is scum for not being scum recently (Camo was scum more recently than Celever)
There is no townie reason for bb to post something somewhat obscure without providing reasoning
We need to go easy on new players (Robin)
Anything can be turned into a scumtell by an experienced player
More about bb needing to post his thougths
Votes TGK after his claim, since we have nothing to lose
Doesn't know bb's alignment for sure
Tunneling isn't scummy early day 1
Asks TGK if his mason partners are definitely town
Asks Xerneas for thoughts
We get confos for lynching TGK
Asks TGK for a role claim
Says that he should have sense to cut unmentioned abilities out of his claim after Camo says TGK shouldn't fully claim
His post (To Xerneas) was just fluff, don't read into it
Posting full reads is too early
Thinks bb is exaggerating what Celever said about players posting reads when asked
Admits that he was exaggerating himself
Players have every right to not answer any possible role fish (Which as Celever has been so certain about, isn't the case with bb)
bb's posts aren't relevant when he's exaggerating
Shouldn't need to post disclaimers
Only scum read posts in absolutes
Says he's been sharing thoughts on all players
We pretty much know we're lynching TGK
Tells EM to contribute
Some defense of EM
Disagrees with TGK's case on EM, he should make a better case or focus on someone else
Defending Robin
Defending EM
Asks TGK for thoughts on Jabber
Dismisses those thoughts
Tells EM to contribute again
Jesi's post sounds coached
Tells Robin not to lurk. Asks who he wants to vote
Asks who he doesn't want to vote
Says he doesn't care who Robin wants to vote
Asks morda if he can post something of more content
Doesn't care if he gets stuff wrong
Speculates about TGK's ability
TGK is the best lynch
Otherwise lynch EM for not posting
Suggests that Maya claims Pearl
Asks bb what he means with the masons claiming
Asks Jesi why she wants to post fluff
Says he's scum
Says above post was sarcasm after I vote him
Says he needed to clarify as he thought I was confused
Camo is bluffing about this being off
Agrees with Jabber that I seem scummy. Says he was waiting for someone else to point it out
Votes me thinking I want to lynch SS
Realizes I was talking about Jabber
Asks me for a case on him
Thinks TGK is town

We start off with the regular RVS stuff. Some focus on TGK because of the d20 joke. Then bb makes his future reference post which makes Celever drop everything and start focusing completely on him, almost dismissing every other case that starts to pop up. He eventually mentions getting bad vibes from TGK and Robin, but almost immediately afterwards starts buddying with Robin. His focus on bb continues along some minor squabbles with Camo, until TGK's claim. Seemingly giving up on bb at this point (And later on apparently has forgotten about it), he starts trying to get info out of the players, but still continues arguing with bb for a while. Then towards the end of the day, we get to the episode where Celever claims scum, then places a somewhat OMGUS-y vote on me when I vote him for it.

From his posts, I can see the following things:
  • Tunneling
  • Contradictions
  • Some clever backpedals
  • Role-fishing
  • Buddying
  • Too quick to dismiss some cases
And as Camo has pointed out, he seems very eager to lead from time to time.

Some plus points though, he is trying to make people contribute and has given town at least one or two good ideas.

The Celever lynch looks far more viable now that simsands has given that note drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back