Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm sure you'll ask.
  1. It's a legitimate question for someone who has been paying attention. It should have been asked. Note that he directly asks TGK.
  2. It's PMJ.

I did read it, but it says that he would be informed if he voted for Phoenix, what I was asking was the purpose for it, even looking back at the role reveal it doesn't say (I think) what purpose finding out who Phoenix is beside clearing a townie, unless that is the purpose, then carry on.
What do you think the purpose might be?

Since I'm sure you'll ask.
  1. It's a legitimate question for someone who has been paying attention. It should have been asked. Note that he directly asks TGK.
  2. It's PMJ.
Yup, was about to.

Anyways, Jabber is still pinging my scumdar. Can anyone say that this how he normally plays? A bit floaty, make some comment and then leaving again, half-hearted scum hunting? This post put him right into my sights again.

The thing I don't quite understand about the TGK/PP relationship is the response I would have expected when someone in a mason chat is trying to get another lynched. It was mod confirmed that you/PP/Maya had those roles of Mia/Pearl/Maya, right @thegrovylekid ? If so, what was the response like in the QT chat when he was adamant on getting you lynched? I would've thought he'd have garnered major suspicion from you and partner for pushing for you lynch, so I find it surprised that you didn't push any suspicion onto him for doing that...

@scattered mind

If you're not planning on posting something... you probably should. Especially your recommendation to lynch atm.

Yup, was about to.

Anyways, Jabber is still pinging my scumdar. Can anyone say that this how he normally plays? A bit floaty, make some comment and then leaving again, half-hearted scum hunting? This post put him right into my sights again.

His post wasn't much if that's what you were saying, in terms of pinging a scumdar I'm not too sure... Sure posting something and then disaapperaing is dodge..

hosts have confirmed the actual evidence is stolen so would that make Robin confirmed town?

FoS at those that voted only because TGK was "going to get lynched" unless it was under 12 hrs into the day. So that'd be Luis (especially) and Jesi.

15 minutes later:

Wow, Bippa. That was a lucky kill for us, now we have a wincon less to worry about, thanks scum! :p Now, I do see ninjas' point in pressuring the ones /wagoning/ tgk's lynch. And I emphasise on the wagon part since at least the first votes for him and pressure was, as I see it, legit because of his behaviour.

So you agree that you are suspicious? Then why are you over acting a townie ? :p

Didn't Camo say something like this the last time he was scum?

Maybe, which game?

I kinda want to believe that Sky's not scum after this. It's either extreme dumbtelling or just newbie confusion over what PMJ's saying. My gut instinct is saying newbie confusion.

I feel the same.

The thing I don't quite understand about the TGK/PP relationship is the response I would have expected when someone in a mason chat is trying to get another lynched. It was mod confirmed that you/PP/Maya had those roles of Mia/Pearl/Maya, right @thegrovylekid ? If so, what was the response like in the QT chat when he was adamant on getting you lynched? I would've thought he'd have garnered major suspicion from you and partner for pushing for you lynch, so I find it surprised that you didn't push any suspicion onto him for doing that...

@scattered mind

If you're not planning on posting something... you probably should. Especially your recommendation to lynch atm.
Basically, the roles looked like this:

Maya's role helps Mia's role
Pearl's role helps Maya's role
Mia's role helps Pearl's role

However, I'm most helpful once I was lynched, so we all agreed to get me lynched.

@scattered mind , fwiw, I did spent quite some time writing that post since I was walking on my way to class. You bothered to quote that post, but not the one I posted later clearing that up and responding to bb?

Hello everyone I just subbed in. I haven't played in awhile and haven't played the attorney games at all. I (and others) have noticed some small funny stuff so dar day 2 (all of which has been quoted and discussed ex. skyleaf and luis) but my point is that I don't think anything is really a scumtell at this point. Here are some random thoughts so far.

Camo doesn't look like he has anything to go off yet so don't put too much weight into what he's saying atm. Later on he is pretty good and can be helpful if town.

Indie dying night 1 with an anti-town win con is definitely helpful. One thing I wonder is if that was a random hit and lucky for us or if the scum had some motivation for killing Palutena (because what are the odds of the scum randomly night killing the indie I'm just assuming there's one).

Robin Asiaga looks town.

PMJ seems like his playstyle is different as well, but what do i know its just the beginning of day 2.

Simsands most likely has a double vote. Since it would be helpful to know if that's the case or if there's lingering votes/other stuff in play I'd like to know from simsands if he had a double vote yesterday.

Miyami asking for high prosecuter seems a bit obvious to be honest. He could have easily looked it up rather than asking it here it seems like. Maybe it was a tip off attempt or something.

Also I'll be lynching @Robin Aisaga and @PikaMasterJesi if they don't stop making lots of posts speculating on flavour. I care about flavour when someone has a flavourful role scan. Which at the moment, no one does.
I take issue with this empty threat. The speculation posts were all completely on-topic considering Mia's reveal and so I think these attempts at stopping it are half-assed. Hiding something you don't want us to know?

##VOTE: bbninjas

Hello everyone I just subbed in. I haven't played in awhile and haven't played the attorney games at all. I (and others) have noticed some small funny stuff so dar day 2 (all of which has been quoted and discussed ex. skyleaf and luis) but my point is that I don't think anything is really a scumtell at this point. Here are some random thoughts so far.

Camo doesn't look like he has anything to go off yet so don't put too much weight into what he's saying atm. Later on he is pretty good and can be helpful if town.

Indie dying night 1 with an anti-town win con is definitely helpful. One thing I wonder is if that was a random hit and lucky for us or if the scum had some motivation for killing Palutena (because what are the odds of the scum randomly night killing the indie I'm just assuming there's one).

Robin Asiaga looks town.

PMJ seems like his playstyle is different as well, but what do i know its just the beginning of day 2.

Simsands most likely has a double vote. Since it would be helpful to know if that's the case or if there's lingering votes/other stuff in play I'd like to know from simsands if he had a double vote yesterday.

Miyami asking for high prosecuter seems a bit obvious to be honest. He could have easily looked it up rather than asking it here it seems like. Maybe it was a tip off attempt or something.

I semi-confirmed it yesterday, but yeah, I do.

For what it's worth, Palutena says:

dead Palutena said:
Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

If you can quote that in-thread, that's all I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back