• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] Curious Cleffa's Bulk Trades! Updated with Guardians Rising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CuriousCleffa,

Would be interested in one of the japanese Shaymin Ex cards. How about this trade?

MY:

1 Professor Birch's Observations FA 78/70

YOUR:

1 Shaymin Ex 63/78

Hi CuriousCleffa,

Would be interested in one of the japanese Shaymin Ex cards. How about this trade?

MY:

1 Professor Birch's Observations FA 78/70

YOUR:

1 Shaymin Ex 63/78
I need to update my haves, which I'll be doing this weekend. I don't think I have anymore Japanese Shaymin EX 63/78. Sorry :/ I'll double check this weekend though

Hello there again! Are your English Wants up-to-date? I might have some things! I'm interested in Zoroark BREAK!

Ok, sure! I have:

Charizard BCR
Terrakion-EX DRX
Raikou-EX DEX

And I also like the M Charizard-EX #69 from FLF. I have a lot of recent stuff too if you're interested in the XY block!

Ok, sure! I have:

Charizard BCR
Terrakion-EX DRX
Raikou-EX DEX

And I also like the M Charizard-EX #69 from FLF. I have a lot of recent stuff too if you're interested in the XY block!

I've still got the M Char as well. And I'm only interested in the BW block for English cards. I'm collecting the XY block in Japanese :)
Sorry for the late response, holidays >.<

Aw, ok! Well I'm still interested in the cards that I stated. What do you think we can work out? :eek: Haha I totally understand. :)

Aw, ok! Well I'm still interested in the cards that I stated. What do you think we can work out? :eek: Haha I totally understand. :)
Charizard BCR - $6
Terrakion-EX DRX - $7
Raikou-EX DEX - $10

Zoroark Break - $8
M Charizard EX - roughly $45

This is what I'm finding for values, so I'm not too sure on a trade. I can do the Zoroark for one of the cards you've got. Let me know what you're thinking! :)

Hi CuriousCleffa,

Would be interested in these japanese cards:

Dimensional Valley (XY4: 87/88)
Battle Compressor (XY4: 79/88)
Trainer's Mail (XY6: 70/78)

Please let me know if you would have them available and how many you would have for trade. Have some of the cards on your want list from the last set.

Interested in:
Zoroark Break
40 ROS Codes
Lucario EX FA JP

I have:
3x Gardevoir 57/99
1x Empoleon 29/108
2x Ninetales 19/124
2x Garbodor 54/124
1x Rayquaza EX 85/124
3x RH Garchomp 90/124
1x Rayquaza EX FA 123/124