Legendary Holo Collection (伝説キラコレクション) is a special mini-set that will be released in Japan on July 18th, the same day as The Archdjinn of Rings – Hoopa. Its release comes a month after XY7 Bandit Ring hits store shelves.
The main discussion thread for this set is located here on the forums.
- The set has not officially been revealed to the public yet.
- The set will feature 27 cards (excluding any secret rares). Out of those 27 cards, 12 are common, 3 are uncommon, 10 are rare holo (all Legendary Pokemon), and 2 are Pokemon-EX. Again, there will undoubtedly be secret rares in the set.
- Each booster pack will come with 1 holo card.
- The set’s name and prototype booster pack artwork indicates it will mainly feature Pokemon from the Hoopa movie, including Latios, Latias, Dialga, Regigigas, Arceus, Reshiram, Black Kyurem, Hoopa, and Pikachu. Hoopa Unbound may also be featured.
- Each booster pack will come with four cards for 186 yen, which is different than a regular set’s usual five-card packs for 150 yen. It is probably more expensive because it comes with a guaranteed holo card.
- Also releasing alongside this set on July 18th is an “Emboar-EX vs. Togekiss-EX” deck (prototype image below). It’ll come with two 30-card decks for 1,200 yen.
- Additionally, a deck box and pack of 32 sleeves featuring Hoopa (most likely Hoopa Unbound) will also be released on July 18th. Both will cost 362 yen.
- If this set is anything like Japan’s Shiny Collection, it’ll be absorbed into Bandit Ring when it is released in America. However, it could also be released in blister packs like Dragon Collection and Double Crisis. Time will tell.
The following images are all prototypes, meaning they do not reflect the product’s final artwork.
No cards have been revealed yet and won’t be revealed for a long time. Emerald Break was just released, so it will be a while before Pokemon starts promoting this set.