Shoddy Battle is a program created for the purposes of battling against other Pokemon Trainers online. With the program, you can build your own teams in a matter of minutes using any kind of legal stats you want and without spending hours building and testing teams. Most importantly, you are able to instantly battle against other players online without having to spend hours contacting friends or looking for Trainers to play against from online communities like forums.
Below, you can download the program and discover how to use the PokéBeach Shoddy Battle server to battle against other PokéBeach players. Shoddy Battle is absolutely free and simple to run!
Download Shoddy Battle
- [Shoddy Battle Download]
- Following the download, a warning dialogue may appear on your screen. This is asking to run the program as a normal application program. Choose Run to launch the program.
About Shoddy Battle
- Shoddy Battle is a free computer application that allows you to participate in Pokémon video game battles on your computer. It is fan-made and is not endorsed by or affiliated with Pokemon USA, Nintendo, or any official Pokemon company. It is not meant to replace the experience of playing the video games – rather, it is a resource for players to battle without spending hours breeding and training Pokémon.
- Shoddy Battle is an open source program written in the Java programming language. Shoddy Battle is designed to work on all computer platforms – Microsoft Windows, Apple’s Mac OS X, GNU / Linux, and others.
- Shoddy Battle has the ability to build teams for various different servers. Teams built for the Standard Metagame or PokéBeach Community are usable on PokéBeach’s Shoddy Battle server.
PokéBeach Server Basics
- You should find “PokéBeach” on the list of servers. If it isn’t appearing on the list, click on advanced and type in shoddy.pokebeach.com for the host and 30000 for the port.
- The best way to learn how to use and play on Shoddy Battle is to lurk on the server and watch what other users do. Feel free to contact a Shoddy Battle moderator to answer any question you might have about getting started.
- Use the find tab if you would like to battle. Only ask someone to challenge you if you have a specific tournament battle to play.
PokéBeach Server Rules
- Do not use any profanity. PokéBeach does not have an age limit.
- Sexual comments are not allowed.
- Do not advertise other websites.
- Do not spam or flood the chat.
- Do not register an offensive user name.
- Do not mini-mod the chat. If you have a problem with someone, please report it to a moderator.
- Treat other people with the kind of respect that you would like to receive. Do not flame anyone because you don’t agree with them, don’t like them, or got unlucky against someone.
- Please only use English on the server.
- Click here to view the PokéBeach OU Leaderboard.