• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zygarde/Lycanroc

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
DcXx-edVQAAfl72

“If it’s consistent, it’s fun.”
- An Experienced Zygarde Player

Pokémon: 13
3 Zygarde GX
2 Rockruff
2 Lycanroc
2 Tapu Lele GX
1 Buzzwole
1 Diancie <>
1 Ditto <>
1 Magcargo

Trainers: 35
4 Cynthia
3 Lillie
2 Guzma
2 Bonnie
2 Erika’s Hospitality

4 Nest Ball
4 Ultra Ball
4 Acro Bike
3 Choice Band
2 Pokémon Communication
1 Energy Loto

2 Brooklett Hill
2 Viridian Forest

Energy: 10
4 DCE
6 Fighting Energy

Extra Cards: 2

I don’t usually make lists with extra cards, but this time I legitimately can’t think of what to put in. Switches, perhaps?

The whole plan is to get 2 [F] Energy in the discard and charge up with Cell Connecter. Then, Land’s Wrath the rest of the game, but hopefully pull off multiple Verdict-GX attacks and if your opponent can’t find Guzma, they’re done for. OHKOs Pikarom and Zoroark. I’m thinking of teching in a Palkia GX (FLI) so with a Choice Band I can OHKO Blace. My worst matchups are Tool Drop and Celesaur. Tool Drop is unfavorable, and Celesaur is auto-loss. Blacephalon is pretty even-unfavorable.
Any advice is welcome, within reason.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited: