Zygarde-EX Box / Collection in June!

who cares about the gosh danged jumbos? there's no reasonable way to store them and they have no playability because they're too big. they should at least give europe a playable promo if they can't have the cool figure. or just make the figure out of stuff they can sell there
They are neat collectibles. You don't have to care about them, but don't be a jerk to those who do.

I could say who cares about those figures, I'm not a child anymore

Hey, neither am I and I think the figures are pretty neat! They are amazingly detailed for tiny things, even if the paint job isn't always the greatest...As someone who likes to sculpt figurines I really appreciate them.

i just wish they would start doing the figurines here in europe also:( i dont see the problem with giving us those figurines... i serieusly would rather pay 5 euro more and get a figurine then get a jumbo promo card...

who cares about the gosh danged jumbos? there's no reasonable way to store them and they have no playability because they're too big. they should at least give europe a playable promo if they can't have the cool figure. or just make the figure out of stuff they can sell there

I happen to like collecting the jumbos, though I have a hard time trying to figure out how to properly store them as well. It annoys me that there is no easy way to get the jumbos that UK exclusive.

I could say who cares about those figures, I'm not a child anymore and I prefer collecting those jumbo cards to enjoy their beautiful artworks.

I also happen to like collecting the figures, I have them all sitting on my entertainment center right now except for Deoxys which I was never able to get.

One of both of these are perfectly valid ways of collecting Pokémon beyond the normal cards. Let those who enjoy one or both to do so without criticism.

Anyway, I assume of course the promo will have different artwork. I wish we'd see that right now instead of the Fates Collide holder version.

Everyone gets so salty about jumbo cards vs. figures.

Anyway, that Zygarde figure looks so cool! I may pre-order this box, which would be a first for me. I mean, I should buy the figure boxes I need first (still need the Mewtwo ones...and Blastoise is coming out soon too, bah).

I should ask for a raise.

Pretty cool looking figure if you ask me, still wish it was Original Zygarde to go with Xerneas & Yveltal but still awesome none the less.

I agree, wish it were the original Zygarde. It would be more appropriate.

The artwork on the promo looks pretty cool from what I can tell.

I hope the next set after Steam Siege or something gives us a regular version of the 'perfect' Zygarde forme, kind of like how Steam Siege will give us a regular version of Hoopa Unbound. Still waiting for regular versions of Torandus, Thundurus, and Landorus (don't count the plasma one because of it being plasma) therian forme.

They will maybe end the XY era with a reprint set like Legendary Treasures and include some new cards like M Beedrill and M Slowbro.

I'm assuming that new artwork Zygarde is the promo Japan will get in their Zygarde special pack in July...

I could say who cares about those figures, I'm not a child anymore and I prefer collecting those jumbo cards to enjoy their beautiful artworks.

So yay, another cool jumbo!

Collecting Figures isn't childish at all. If it's not your cup of tea that's fine, but it doesn't make it a childish hobby. In fact, this is a Pokemon forum. So many Pokemon players are collectors too so this is a pretty inconsiderate thing to say.

If you like collecting jumbos that's fine! I think they can be super pretty, and there's always large card toploaders you can use to hang them up on your wall too.

jumbo cards are totally playable. just put them in your deck with regular sized cards, its not noticeable enough to make too much of a difference

I personally am a collector of the figures and not so much the jumbo cards, so I'm really happy there a figure.

One thing I like about the figures is they are a 3d model of the pokemon as opposed to a 2d sketch you see on the cards. Actually I already have a figure of the 50% form, would like to see a figure of the dog form and the cell form in the future.

I'm also really happy it is the 100% form and not the other one, wish the pin was the 100 form also.

Also am happy it's the whole Pokémon, the only box where I wish we got the jumbo over the figure is the 20th Collection boxes, don't care for half figures.

Collecting Figures isn't childish at all. If it's not your cup of tea that's fine, but it doesn't make it a childish hobby. In fact, this is a Pokemon forum. So many Pokemon players are collectors too so this is a pretty inconsiderate thing to say.

If you like collecting jumbos that's fine! I think they can be super pretty, and there's always large card toploaders you can use to hang them up on your wall too.

Finally, someone said it. I'm pretty shocked by the amount of haters in this thread.

Personally, I absolutely adore the figures and have at least 15 of them from the past 5 or so years. I'm overjoyed that we're getting a Zygarde Complete figure. It looks amazing and I can't wait to add it to my collection!

That being said, I also have a few of the jumbo cards too. You don't necessarily have to choose one over the other. If you greatly prefer one over the other, that's ok, but don't go spreading unnecessary hate for the alternative.

As Delinquent Miley said in OR/AS, "Whether it's fashion, playing or whatever, making fun of one's hobby is insensitive."

jumbo cards are totally playable. just put them in your deck with regular sized cards, its not noticeable enough to make too much of a difference

Hey I wonder if anyone has collected all the jumbo cards and put them into a jumbo deck. That would be cool to see.

And I'm sitting here kinda upset there isn't a pin lol. (Yeah, it's in the blisters. I know.)

The figure is so cool looking though! I may buy the box just for that.

Does the European Zygarde Box have a different Zygarde card to the American Zygarde Collection or it is that just my eyes playing tricks on me?

Back