Zygarde-EX Box / Collection in June!

The jumbo Zygarde-EX could have been the one from the main set instead of the promo... that's some ugly art...

That Zygarde figure though. So detailed and even coming with a fancy stand. Getting it the second it hits stores, most likely at Walmart first.

I'll always be bitter that in Europe we get one less booster and a naff jumbo card instead of a figure :( and we pay the same price basically, as well! I still bought one though *sigh*

Also, I really hope the European promo isn't different to the American one (like with a different promo number). Sourcing promos that have only been released in the States (Latios XY65 springs to mind, we only got it in a trainer kit) is difficult. Does anyone know for sure if the two promos are different? Just that I know sometimes the websites I buy from in England add the image of an older already-released card into the box (like when Primal Clash was around, the Kyogre boxes images had the DEX Kyogre EX in them).

This is the first promo box I've picked up, then said nah. The figure is ok, but there are only 4 packs, and the promo is just so...boring. Not even a pin to be had!

I got this thing three days after the release. Needless to say, the pulls were excellent (see profile picture) and it's Zygarde! Who doesn't like Zygarde?

Back