Zygarde-EX Box / Collection in June!

You can't just make the set called: "The Psychic King" with Zygarde getting a figure box. I am so genuinely angry at this.

You can't just make the set called: "The Psychic King" with Zygarde getting a figure box. I am so genuinely angry at this.

Being an Abra line fan its sadly a norm to feel cynical about their lack of merchandise. Even the recently revealed Banpresto line of plushes and Tomy super size mega figures for the upcoming Volcanion movie all seem to show neglect for Foodin.

Also in light to your message one horrible example of recent TCG merch neglection was how (in such obtuse fashion might I add) during Ancient Origins a Mega Latios EX collection was announced in contrast to a more deservingly understandable Hoopa Unbound EX. Despite already having a Mega Rayquaza EX collection in prominence with Roaring Skies' line of merch, Hoops was already robbed fame from its own debut set.

Being an Abra line fan its sadly a norm to feel cynical about their lack of merchandise. Even the recently revealed Banpresto line of plushes and Tomy super size mega figures for the upcoming Volcanion movie all seem to show neglect for Foodin.

Also in light to your message one horrible example of recent TCG merch neglection was how (in such obtuse fashion might I add) during Ancient Origins a Mega Latios EX collection was announced in contrast to a more deservingly understandable Hoopa Unbound EX. Despite already having a Mega Rayquaza EX collection in prominence with Roaring Skies' line of merch, Hoops was already robbed fame from its own debut set.

Wait, what if they pull this again? Highly doubt it, but I will ask anything for a Mega Alakazam figure box for July.

The jumbo will probably be the Zygarde-EX from Fates Collide. The Zygarde may end up a reprint of a regular Zygarde also in the set. IIRC there's Zygarde and Zygarde-EX in the set.

Wait, what if they pull this again? Highly doubt it, but I will ask anything for a Mega Alakazam figure box for July.
That is highly unlikely. In order for TPCI to do that, there has to be an Alakazam line in standard (there isnt) so unless they print the Alakazam line in Fates Collide or they print him as a bacic in the box they will not print one. What's more likely is for them to print a tin with Alakazam EX or an Alakazam EX Box

When it comes to roaring skies, there wasn't a single EX bird Pokemon. Everyone expected Pidgeot EX and its mega to make its debut with that set but all we got was another dragon/support set. I'm still super salty about that. Its clear they have no interest but to show off legendary Pokemon or pokemon with a gimmick.

When it comes to roaring skies, there wasn't a single EX bird Pokemon. Everyone expected Pidgeot EX and its mega to make its debut with that set but all we got was another dragon/support set. I'm still super salty about that. Its clear they have no interest but to show off legendary Pokemon or pokemon with a gimmick.

Shockingly Talonflame EX doesn't exist. Let alone Mega Lord Abba Amon Ra EX.

So... Why is the box called the Zygarde EX collection if it only has a hold card not an ex?

There is a Zygarde EX deck being released in Japan later this month. It features the Complete Form as EX as we know of so far, hope this helps.

Also nice choice of icon image art. ^_^ We psychic types all telepathically stand together, except for Mewtwo hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a Zygarde EX deck being released in Japan later this month. It features the Complete Form as EX as we know of so far, hope this helps.

Also nice choice of icon image art. ^_^ We psychic types all telepathically stand together, except for Mewtwo hahaha.
I think that the Zygarde EX will be squeezed into Fates Collide (kinda similar to Aegislash-EX)

Ugh... Don't remind me of that poser cat clone (lol)

If the promo is indeed an EX card, it's either some japanese promo of Zygarde 50% that's yet to be revealed or an alternate art reprint of the Perfect Zygarde-EX. I do think the one from the deck will end up in the English set.

Makes me mad to

PS- do you guys know exactly when the zygarde EX full image will come out?
I want to see his moves.

Yes! Been hyped for one of these to release! Can't wait to get the image!:D

who cares about the gosh danged jumbos? there's no reasonable way to store them and they have no playability because they're too big. they should at least give europe a playable promo if they can't have the cool figure. or just make the figure out of stuff they can sell there

who cares about the gosh danged jumbos? there's no reasonable way to store them and they have no playability because they're too big. they should at least give europe a playable promo if they can't have the cool figure. or just make the figure out of stuff they can sell there
I could say who cares about those figures, I'm not a child anymore and I prefer collecting those jumbo cards to enjoy their beautiful artworks.

So yay, another cool jumbo!

That box looks amazing, but someone please tell me why they get 3 BREAKPoint packs and not Fates Collide?

EDIT: I want that English Box NOW!!

Last edited:
Back