Question Zygarde Cell Trouble

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Hi all,

Did anyone else have a hard time completing their Zygarde. After pretty sure I found all the cell, it turn out I'm still missing 5. I found a guide online and manage to complete the Cores and I'm pretty confident I found out all the cell. Anyone have suggestion on places the cell might easily missed out?

Hi all,

Did anyone else have a hard time completing their Zygarde. After pretty sure I found all the cell, it turn out I'm still missing 5. I found a guide online and manage to complete the Cores and I'm pretty confident I found out all the cell. Anyone have suggestion on places the cell might easily missed out?
Since I don't know where you have and haven't found Cells I can't help you with specific locations, though some of the cells are time specific, and will therefore only appear during night- or daytime, which could be why you're having trouble locating them :)

Since I don't know where you have and haven't found Cells I can't help you with specific locations, though some of the cells are time specific, and will therefore only appear during night- or daytime, which could be why you're having trouble locating them :)
As of this moment i'm pretty confident I got all the time specific one. Now Im left with 2 more cell...i should have a note everytime i got the cell.. Now i have to visit 100 location just to confirm the final 2.

when I had 99 and went through a list online looking at all locations, there was only one that struck like "I dont think I went there for a third time..", and sure enough it was in Verdant cave lol.

Btw, if you plan on soft-resetting Zygarde for good IVs (also synchro can influence gift-mon now as well in case anyone doesnt know), I suggest doing so while you have 90-99 cells in your cube. Then save in front of the machine and assemble a team of zygardes (50-10-10-10-10-10), check their stats and reset if none of them are perfect enough xD
I say that because once you have 100 cells, you cannot assemble 50%/10% ones anymore, just the PowerConstruct one.

Back