Zygarde 10% Forme and Zygarde Complete Footage from 'Sun' and 'Moon!'

That doesn't really mean much, a lot of legendaries that aren't mascots have signature moves too, event Pokemon from 3rd gen on, Latios and Latias, Heatran, Regigigas, and Cresselia all have signature moves. There's several non-legendaries that have signature moves as well, the Pikachu line, the Cubone line, Delibird, Octillery, Chatot, the Zorua line, the list goes on and on.

What I meant with that was those moves were hidden in the code. All those pokémon you mentioned have immediate access to their signature moves. The Thousand moves were more like Freeze Shock and Ice Burn before B2W2... Hidden in the code as an indication there were planning something for Kyurem, which they did. And now, sure, they made forms for Zygarde too but no game with it as the mascot.

@G-Panthera: Just wanted to point out that even though GS were indeed a sequel to Red and Blue, they also made Yellow as the third game, and in Japan they even got Blue complementing Red and Green... I don't have a problem with S&M continuing from where XY left off but I would have like a third Kalos game with Zygarde as the mascot... I even had my in-game team planned for it and all that...

Last edited:
What I meant with that was those moves were hidden in the code. All those pokémon you mentioned have immediate access to their signature moves. The Thousand moves were more like Freeze Shock and Ice Burn before B2W2... Hidden in the code as an indication there were planning something for Kyurem, which they did. And now, sure, they made forms for Zygarde too but no game with it as the mascot.

So is Eternal Flower Floette and the 3 event legendaries. Being hidden in the code doesn't necessarily mean it's a mascot. Just that they plan on using it in the future.

I actually enjoyed the battle music quite a bit. I'm kind of tired of all these form changes, but this is decent enough.

Zygarde's foreground presence, coupled with the new forme/ability, suggest to me that these games are linked to Kalos at worst and feature the whole region at best.

EDIT: the red hexagon could indicate an in game event that is slightly different depending on the version. Lati@s style!!

Last edited:
So is Eternal Flower Floette and the 3 event legendaries. Being hidden in the code doesn't necessarily mean it's a mascot. Just that they plan on using it in the future.

I know but that's different. In that case, it's the pokémon itself that is unrevealed. In my case, I'm talking about moves supposed to be used by a certain major pokémon which is already publicly revealed but still doesn't have access to the moves.

I read Japanese, and the zygarde 100% is triggered after getting hit by a supereffective attack

Just wanted to point out that even though GS were indeed a sequel to Red and Blue, they also made Yellow as the third game, and in Japan they even got Blue complementing Red and Green... I don't have a problem with S&M continuing from where XY left off but I would have like a third Kalos game with Zygarde as the mascot... I even had my in-game team planned for it and all that...

I see. Okay I can understand that. But isn't better to use brand new Mons in a sequel pair of games like Sun and Moon, and more exciting? I'm not sure if a Pokémon Z would have helped that much other than making a re-tread to Kalos and focusing on Zygarde as well allowing one to catch both Xerneas and Yveltal. Regardless, the question remains why Gamefreak suddenly has decided to go this way at all..

Do third versions sell worse in general than their original paired versions that predate them?

Besides that, here's a fan-made sample of the Wild Battle music heard in the japanese Zygarde trailer, and how it would sound if it were complete.

Last edited:
Im just curious about how well they manage the fact the trainer stands behind the Pokemon… Imagine unleashing a 14m Wailord in the battle….

...And seeing there's a Shinto tower on one of the islands from Alola, and that Ho-Oh and Lugia are featured on the clouds above the map... Whatever those gems mean, they're gonna afect Ho-Oh and Lugia, no doubt about it.
Not to mention Magearna's ability is Soul Heart. Another little throwback in my opinion.

And I thought that we would have to search the entire region and collect the cells to change its form... :/

Lol. I don't think it means that. It may just mean that Lugia and Ho-oh are going to be important to the story, or maybe it does not mean anything at all. We are just speculating after all ;-)

Back