• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ZPST

alex

Miss the game
Pokemon (11):
4 Zekrom
3 Tornadus
2 Pachirisu
2 Shaymin

Energy (13):
10 Electric
3 Double Colorless

Trainers (36):
2 Pokemon Collector
4 Dual Ball
4 Professor Oaks New Theory
3 Professor Juniper
3 Pokegear 3.0
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Junk Arm
4 Eviolite
3 Defender
2 Pluspower
2 Switch
1 Energy Search

Tank with Zekrom using Defenders and Eviolites. I'm trying to find room for another Pluspower and an Energy Switch.

So if he's missing one energy he can just search for it and won't have to wait an extra turn. I think you should max out on Dual Ball.

if he can draw into an energy search, he can draw into the energy if he replaces the lone energy search with one

anyway, i think you should run 4 dual balls and 2 collectors instead of 2 balls, 4 collectors

Ok thanks, I'll replace 2 Collector with 2 Dual Ball. Energy Search can be reused with Junk Arm.

hmm

the list looks good but a couple changes could be made, for one you need more electric energy..... seriously the "energy crisis" will make you rip your hair out if you can't draw into the energy you need for 3 turns (it may be just me but I thought it was worth noting... >.>) as for the other cards, you need at least 3 collectors this is necessary I know duaal ball is nice but to get the pokemon you need you have to draw into two dual ball on the first turn unless you have 2 of them already/J-Arm in hand (not very fun for me due to very bad luck on my side :/) you could probably take out 1-2 eviolte (you don't need more than 3 because you can Junk Arm them) and a poke gear (again helpful but no more than 2 is needed) also you only need defender or eviolite, not both. Running both will result in a mess up of consistency which will make your chances of a T1 Bolt Strike small in it's stead you could have more collector or more energy

hope I helped! :D

Honestly you need cleffa it's the best start without the donk and collector is better than dual ball because with dual ball you only have the possibility of 2 and collector is guaranteed 3 I'll give u the list my friend won 3 cities with

Pokémon 13
4 zek
3 torn
2 pachi
2 Shaym
1 cleffa
1 unown cure

TSS 31
4 collector
4 pont
4 junk arm
4 catcher
3 juniper
3 eviolite
3 plus power
2 pokegear
2 cheren
1 seeker
1 Ssu

nrg16
12 lightning
4 dce

Hope this helps

actually if he must run a baby the ideal choice is Tyrouge (maybe not for everyone but....) see if you alreadt have PONT and Juniper why have cleffa that does the exact same thing? when you can have tyrouge who can do game changing damage T1 is zeky isn't ready (i.e depleting a reshi of the "magical" 130 hp or later game attacking Viniliuxe under a lock for a nice bit of damage)

Back