BW/BW2 zorua

Letholdus

Aspiring Trainer
i was just wondering if anyone has on of those special celebi's that i could borrow when i get to castelia city for the zorua event..

or if not if someone could breed one that would be great too :)

if there is anything you would be wanting i would work extremely hard towards getting it..

EDIT: i will be getting white version :)

I have five of the movie Celebi from the Black & White Tour. I think that might help. Just I am not sure.

when gmstop's celebi comes out, i might be able to get you one because i have two nintendo ds's. again, im not sure....:(

I can get ya one then. i have platinum and HG so i can trade ya one if you want.

Oh, sorry to be so mean, i didn't know you don't live in US. Oops. Maybe someone from the Beach will trade you one?

Also since they now are doing it with the dogs. it might become a wifi event so that you can just get it that way

yeah. hey, i checked on serebii for the 2011 events. here's the link:
http://www.serebii.net/events/2011.shtml

The celebi will most likely be via nin. wi-fi when the game is released in the uk. You can get shiny raikou right now in the us for zoroark when b/w is released. So if worst comes to worst you can just breed one.

alright thanks for the help..
according to serebii celebi wont be coming to uk which sucks..
but i'll get a dog (or maybe all three :) ) and get zoroark, then breed a zorua

I have a hacked, shiny Celebi if you want to use it. It came from a fateful encounter and works for the Giovanni event, so I'm guessing it will work for Zorua. It's pretty obvious that it is hacked so I recommend using it only for the event.

Back