BW/BW2 Zorua Zoroark event?

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03
Hello, I have a crowned Movie Suicune..I will be getting pokemon black this weekend hopefully..how do I activate the event with my suicune once i transfer it..do i have to beat the elite 4/game? is it zoroark or Zorua? I've heard it depends on which legendary you use to get it..is that true? Please help thanks

Just a guess. To get zoroark you will need the legendary pokemon that you have. To get zorua, you need to have a celebi I think.

Its zoaroak I know its in the illusion forest and you can get it at level 30 before the E4.

They're actually very common if you get them from the GTS. I got a Zorua and spam bred it to get a bunch more Zoruas.

But to get them from the in-game event, you do need one of the beasts and/or the Celebi, depending on which one you want. You need a Japanese cartridge of a fourth generation game since using an English cartridge will not work (as has been my experience). So if you don't have any Japanese cartridges other than B/W, you'll have to find a different method to get Zorua/Zoroark.

Im pretty sure this is what you do. Once you get to the city with the ferris wheel you go to the right of that city and go on to route 15 and go up and there will be a forest, go in the forest and keep going up you will see a trailer, then the event will be activated, make sure you have your crown suicune. I hope this helped:).

By the way it will be zoroark, it will transform into either suicune, raikou, or entei. Once you get it to low HP it will transform back into itself, and I dont think you half to beat the elite four before you get it, good luck;).

Pokemongts.com
Find a trade easy (maybe for free).
Also beware! Crown beasts used already wont start the event again.
That means if you get one someone already used to get zoroark it wont matter. Of course yoi could just trade for a zorua. (Be nice to bluesummers and maybe you get one.)

ok..well i got a gen IV crowned suicune to my Diamond.. and Do i need a jpn gen 4? :( I only have american gen iv and bought my jpn Pokémon black, should be in my hands by this weekend i hope. Hopefully I can use my american gen iv

Hopefully I can use my american gen iv

Sadly, you can't. A Japanese gen V game will only work with a Japanese gen IV game. Not American or European or any other country besides Japan. But you're in luck, Zoroarks and Zoruas are pretty common at the GTS. Once you dig around a little and get past all the guys asking for Reshirams.

and then i can just breed my own?

ig i'll have to wait for my own zoroark event when the crowned are released in english lol

Back