• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zorogaleo(Zoroark-GX / Solgaleo-GX)

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 22
4-4 Zoroark SHL
2-2 Magcargo CST
3 Cosmog SUM
1 Cosmoem SUM
2 Solgaleo GX SUM
2 Solgaleo PR-SM 104
1 Oranguru UPR
1 Oranguru SUM

Trainers: 28
4 Rare Candy
4 Ultra Ball
2 Nest Ball
1 Field Blower
2 Max Potion
1 Rescue Stretcher
2 Choice Band

4 Cynthia
2 Guzma
2 Judge
2 Lusamine

2 Mt. Coronet

Energy: 10
4 Double Colorless
6 Metal

^ Good ol' Zoroark-GX has a new partner in the form of Magcargo. The idea of this deck is to use Smooth Over and a full four Zoroark-GXes to get T2 promo Solgaleo-GX out quick by the power of Rare Candy to nullify Zoro's Fighting weakness, as well as a Solgaleo-GX, preferably on same turn if possible, w/ no fear of Ho-Oh-GX, and even other Fire-types, due to the ability of its new promo. Both Orangurus are there just in case I need to return critical cards to my deck, whether it's low deck, need of a certain card that I have none of in my deck or hand, etc., and/or in the event of me facing a GX-immune pokemon such as Hoopa SHL or even Alolan Ninetales-GX... Since you could retrieve cards from discard in this deck, less supporters than usual are in this deck, though the Cynthia count remains at 4. I believe this deck is something that will hold me over until Lost Thunder drops...

However, does anyone have any improvement ideas?

Last edited:
Back