• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zoroark/Silvally

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Hey there! I’m posting my Zoroark/Silvally Deck. (For those who are wondering I’m not basing it off Wada or Gedemer’s lists.) It’s really consistent, but I keep having problems with decking out from Trade and Welder. Any help/criticism would be appreciated. Thanks!

##Pokemon-15
3 Zorua SLG 52
3 Zoroark-GX SLG 53
1 Tapu Lele-GX GUR 60a
3 Type: Null UPR 115
3 Silvally GX CRI 90 (actually, I use this, the SR, and the UPR one)
1 Meowth UNB 147
1 Persian GX UNB 207

##Trainers-34
1 Rescue Stretcher GUR 130
1 Field Blower GUR 125
2 Switch SUM 132
3 Ultra Ball SUM 135
3 Fire Crystal UNB 173
1 Pal Pad UPR 132
1 Heat Factory Prism Star LOT 178
1 Viridian Forest TEU 156
2 Lillie UPR 125
3 Guzma BUS 115
3 Cynthia UPR 119
3 Welder UNB 189
2 Professor Kukui SUM 128
3 Water Memory TEU 157
3 Fighting Memory CRI 94

##Energy-11
4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
7 Fire Energy

Change 1 (suggested by @Missilistico )

-1 Lillie
-1 Adventure Bag
-1 Welder?

+2 Professor Kukui
+1 Pal Pad

Change 2 (suggested by @Wechselbalg )

-1 Electric Memory
-1 Psychic Memory
-1 Fire Memory
-2 Magearna
-1 Adventure Bag

+2 Fire Energy
+1 Meowth
+ 1 Persian GX
+2 Nest Ball

Last edited:
You definitely need two Kukui and a Pal Pad! Without Kukui, you'll miss the ohko on Reshizard and other tag team, suck as Celebi & Venusaur, Greeninja & Zoroark, and Snorlax & Eevee.

This is a bad build imo. You have no Nest Balls, no Pokecom and only 3 Ultra Balls so you will most likely never be able to set up your bench. You have 4 Welders yet only 5 fire energies, which means you will most likely never be able to use Welder, and they will just clunck up your hand. If you want to play Silvally/Zoroark you _need_ to use TBE, otherwise it's pointless to play the deck.

You don't need the Electric and Psychic memories since no one plays high HP stuff that's weak to those at the moment. Fire memory is also questionable, since not many people would want to play Celesaur in this meta.

Magearna is uneccesary - there will ne no opportunity to switch those memories around since your opponent will always try to revenge kill a Silvally. You also probably won't need more that 2 copies of each memory.

You'd want to play Persian-GX, since its ability let's you grab DCE/TBE and the required memory or supporter when Zoroark or Silvally goes down.

I agree with @Missilistico that Kukui and Pal Pad are needed, otherwise you miss the KO on Reshizard, and at that point it's pointless to play the deck.

This is a bad build imo. You have no Nest Balls, no Pokecom and only 3 Ultra Balls so you will most likely never be able to set up your bench. You have 4 Welders yet only 5 fire energies, which means you will most likely never be able to use Welder, and they will just clunck up your hand. If you want to play Silvally/Zoroark you _need_ to use TBE, otherwise it's pointless to play the deck.

You don't need the Electric and Psychic memories since no one plays high HP stuff that's weak to those at the moment. Fire memory is also questionable, since not many people would want to play Celesaur in this meta.

Magearna is uneccesary - there will ne no opportunity to switch those memories around since your opponent will always try to revenge kill a Silvally. You also probably won't need more that 2 copies of each memory.

You'd want to play Persian-GX, since its ability let's you grab DCE/TBE and the required memory or supporter when Zoroark or Silvally goes down.

I agree with @Missilistico that Kukui and Pal Pad are needed, otherwise you miss the KO on Reshizard, and at that point it's pointless to play the deck.

Thanks for the feedback.

Surprisingly, I can usually set up by T3 and I can Welder a lot. But, I’ll consider some of your changes.

Back